Greatest 'Injustices' To Have Been Experienced By Players At Your Club Past/Present

Mame Biram Diouf

I was kinda upset Adam Morgan didn't get some sub appearances but atleast Flanagan has been given his chance, I don't expect to see him not start from now, looks solid either side, need atleast one scally coming through.

Don't think Alberto will make it, think Suso will though.

What you man think on Ibe's chances.

Mikel does his job , Tidy player & is/was very important to their midfield. Excellent Discipline. 

Thing is he has ALOT more in his locker aswell...

Some of them names aren't even true DM's just restricted playmakers that can put the odd tackle in. More deep lying playmakers. 

think this is why hes been called out tbh

he was seen to be more then what he does at chelsea

but has been coached out of him

similer to anderson

when i 1st hered of him i thought he would be more like a videl or pogba type player

rate mikel please 

there is a reason he has been consistently placed in the squad amongst all the various managers that have been at chelsea

my man breaks up play, good defensively, controls the tempo , calms the game down 

very underrated

Yeah but he was suppose to be so much more.

Pogba is actually how i thought he would turn out, he was suppose to be a star not a role player.

Look how much United and Chelsea fought for him, you don't play 16 m for a 19 year old if you envision them turning out to be an underrated DM.