Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation

PopT

yea there's bare poet laureate's inna dis

you are probably just one of those people that have low standards and low expectations for whatever reason

maybe your surroundings. Just because people around you are 5-6 and you consider yourself a unique 10...doesn't mean you are unique

• Upvote 1

yea there's bare poet laureate's inna dis

you are probably just one of those people that have low standards and low expectations for whatever reason

maybe your surroundings. Just because people around you are 5-6 and you consider yourself a unique 10...doesn't mean you are unique

Ey..?

Missing the point love. 

^^^ Pronoun*

And yes, Woodpecker has pointed out how intentional that recurring grammatical error of mine is. 

That is intentional, I am still able to write grammatically correctly, should I opt to do so. 

Hope this reaches You well, much obliged, Lens

• Downvote 2

Read back through my posts and tell me about my grammar when You find an error

I present exhibits A-C: the opening posts of my previous 3 threads:

A: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/80805-goal-before-or-just-after-half-time/#entry3025242

B: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/80686-shes-giving-head-but-not-enjoying/#entry3016739

C: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/80588-sadism-masochism-thread/#entry3010048

I had no idea this thread would be created at the time of making those. 

best way to improve spelling/punctuation is to get into the habit of reading whatever shit's around you/you can find, (books, newspapers, certain sites), cos that stuff's edited. you naturally take in all the rules anyway i think unless you're dyslexic or that typa stuff

• Upvote 1

Can't cosign that enough. On the train to work, or any public transport journey, You should be reading a novel or newspaper regularly. 

That's also why I insist on reading to my 1 year old daughter who has no idea what the fuck the Hunger Caterpillar is doing, or any reason to care.

She must get into reading and making her enjoy it from early is the way. 

• Upvote 1

Can't cosign that enough. On the train to work, or any public transport journey, You should be reading a novel or newspaper regularly. 

That's also why I insist on reading to my 1 year old daughter who has no idea what the f*ck the Hunger Caterpillar is doing, or any reason to care.

She must get into reading and making her enjoy it from early is the way. 

Cosign