Why are black people fast to help a White person out instead of their own?

Don Crack

Ive noticed this in society growing up but never mentioned it to anyone because im the sort of person that is quiet and doesn't say anything unless needed to be said. Why are black people fast to put the superman cape on for any so called white european? i know its in our blood to help others but why do you allow these Europeans to demonize our race yet still help them rather than a so called black man?

*white people are so friendly & welcoming... you know not all types, the types that come from/go to shoreditch/hoxton/islington/camden... those type of white people*

*the whites who dont like blacks are the ones from chelsea/knightsbridge/maida vale and them areas...*

• Downvote 2

So how can we move forward as black people if we dont trust our own people or willing to help them

We need to stop the cooning

This one example of why I dont trust black people. On my way home from radio 3 weeks ago about 3 in the morning some black man walks up to me. he then tells me he is from Watford and his work car has been towed to near wembley and it had his house keys and wallet inside and he has no money on him, he asked me for a couple quid. Now me hearing this guy lives in Watford I gave him £20 for his journey, guy is happy and gives me his number and takes mine so he could pay me back. Still waiting on the call for my money back and now when I think about it deeper guy was probably a drug addict who got lucky when he bumped into me.

These are the type of reasons I would not go out of my way to help blacks and after what happened I am again less willing to give a hand to a black person. Only black people I would offer help to is an older black person or a black female who was not born in this country like the west indian and african women I find them more genuine