BBc 3 - Di white Slums (South Africa)

Afroman

can someone tell me in africa the majority of people are black yet they cant gain control of the whole place?!?!?!

what is africas real name? a white man had the audacity to come to said place and rename it his name 'AFRICA'

/

'Alkebulan'  = THE LAND OF THE BLACKS

history is my favourtie subject, but dont get it twisted which alot of u do, alot of black people sold

their people to the white man, who treated thrm like shit,.so cnt just blame the white man blacks were there ]

sellin and ruling too,,,bet u didnt know tht

• Downvote 3

Beautiful show I almost shed a tear of joy at how the tables have turned white tears. The irony is the only reason why those whites are suffering is not because of them being oppressed but because they are on a level playing field with the black people. The white man cannot compete on a level playing field with the ethnics they always have to create some system to suppress in order for them to flourish. I always say white superiority only exists due to inferiority of the ethnics , once the ethnics realise that white superiority is smoke and mirrors thats when the black excellence shines. I mean that show a metaphor relevant to this country where the average oyinbo thinks the country has gone to the dogs when in reality he is just seeing ethnics doing better than them. The oyinbo's loved the ethnics when we worked on the plantations  and cleaned their toilets during the wind rush times now they see an ethnic driving better cars and having careers all of a sudden its you took my job. This is why I love Africa the brothers are waking up and know whats up,

can_anyone_edit_this_to_say_conservative

• Upvote 3

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

The boers still have the power but thats only because we cannot kill these fools without repercussions. Progress in africa is measured in decades , the white minority rulers will be no more in 50 years . You see When Mandela decided to go the none violence route he knew what he was doing instead of going the machete the oyinbo route. White minority cannot survive in an atmosphere where theres a fast growing middle class of educated black people. The boers are on their last lap of honour , right now south african politics is looking at radical leader like Julius Malema who are for land reform. These boers are powerful today but tommorow they will be eating dust , its already happening watch the documentary and see how these chaps are crying

it was a good watch

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

The boers still have the power but thats only because we cannot kill these fools without repercussions. Progress in africa is measured in decades , the white minority rulers will be no more in 50 years . You see When Mandela decided to go the none violence route he knew what he was doing instead of going the machete the oyinbo route. White minority cannot survive in an atmosphere where theres a fast growing middle class of educated black people. The boers are on their last lap of honour , right now south african politics is looking at radical leader like Julius Malema who are for land reform. These boers are powerful today but tommorow they will be eating dust , its already happening watch the documentary and see how these chaps are crying

hmmm I don't know you know....China might have something to say about that brah!

To think the African continent has been raped and pillaged throughout history, then as individual countries rebuild, slowly develop and evolve over the years...China comes in, offers a way to improve the country via construction of schools, roads, power plants etc and takes mass amounts of it's natural resources in return. 

I don't think people understand the foothold they have over the entire continent...Africa will always be condemned to slavery 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Tables have turned?

There are isolates cases of poor whites in South Africa. The majority are middle class. The majority of blacks there are poor. The black government is steadily running the economy into the ground.

And half of Africa is owned by China in 2014

your missing the point bro, some whites were crying on tv

di tables

couldnt believe wot i was hearing from the woman and the man

the 2 guys who were helping in the aid was saying 'ah thats in the past dont worry about that... im talking about here and now' in so many words...

LIKE WTF R U TALKING ABOUT U WHITE KUNT WTF U MEAN DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT THAT WAS IN THE PAST U DIKHED