BBc 3 - Di white Slums (South Africa)

Afroman

skdjhweifuwhwdiacjslkwsj this r1 bloke is now in the take me out fred commenting on people using their first names

how can one have thoughts on daemonism and be enthralled with such a show

what else am i to do with my existence on a saturday night, not dilute my brain?

what else am i meant to do with my slaves, not exploit them?

i cant be on this world i refuse it

goin to blaze

skdjhweifuwhwdiacjslkwsj this r1 bloke is now in the take me out fred commenting on people using their first names

how can one have thoughts on daemonism and be enthralled with such a show

what else am i to do with my existence on a saturday night, not dilute my brain?

what else am i meant to do with my slaves, not exploit them?

i cant be on this world i refuse it

goin to blaze

Pmsl

it was a good watch

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

The boers still have the power but thats only because we cannot kill these fools without repercussions. Progress in africa is measured in decades , the white minority rulers will be no more in 50 years . You see When Mandela decided to go the none violence route he knew what he was doing instead of going the machete the oyinbo route. White minority cannot survive in an atmosphere where theres a fast growing middle class of educated black people. The boers are on their last lap of honour , right now south african politics is looking at radical leader like Julius Malema who are for land reform. These boers are powerful today but tommorow they will be eating dust , its already happening watch the documentary and see how these chaps are crying

hmmm I don't know you know....China might have something to say about that brah!

To think the African continent has been raped and pillaged throughout history, then as individual countries rebuild, slowly develop and evolve over the years...China comes in, offers a way to improve the country via construction of schools, roads, power plants etc and takes mass amounts of it's natural resources in return. 

I don't think people understand the foothold they have over the entire continent...Africa will always be condemned to slavery 

giphy.gif

Nah you are wrong 

The only place where you see propaganda about the chinaman enslaving africans is ironically western media . Don't believe what you see on the BBC or sky news because the

real reason why europeans/americans are mad at china is because they never factored in that China would oust them in their comfortable place as Africa's main trading partner. These europeans have the audacity to be angry at China and call them enslavers/ colonialists when the only thing china has done is to introduce free trade. The Oyinbo stole our natural resources for centuries and fueled his industrial revolution while the chinese actually paid for those natural resources and yet the chinese are colonizers. The chinese in the 50 years they have been in Africa have brought more development than the europeans in 400 years. The chinese have been empowering Africa even before africa had hits boom , I mean who do you think gave african guns  and trained the african freedom fighters to fight  and oust the colonialists. If you look at many pan african movements which the europeans hated , all of them had strong external communist help. 

Don't believe the media hype about china enslaving africa , its just a case 'thief never like to see thief with long bag'. The chinese have never put a black man in chains , call him subhuman, rape his women , create damaging stereotypes like jim crow, zip dandy etc whose code language and undertones are still being pushed today. if you think the chinaman building us industries, paying us our due for our natural resources and  building us hospital's is slavery then Man I urge you to unplug from the matrix and visit africa and speak to the africans 

tumblr_myie6dsNSr1rmhoofo5_500.jpg

tumblr_myie6dsNSr1rmhoofo6_500.jpg

tumblr_myie6dsNSr1rmhoofo8_500.jpg

it was a good watch

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

The boers still have the power but thats only because we cannot kill these fools without repercussions. Progress in africa is measured in decades , the white minority rulers will be no more in 50 years . You see When Mandela decided to go the none violence route he knew what he was doing instead of going the machete the oyinbo route. White minority cannot survive in an atmosphere where theres a fast growing middle class of educated black people. The boers are on their last lap of honour , right now south african politics is looking at radical leader like Julius Malema who are for land reform. These boers are powerful today but tommorow they will be eating dust , its already happening watch the documentary and see how these chaps are crying

hmmm I don't know you know....China might have something to say about that brah!

To think the African continent has been raped and pillaged throughout history, then as individual countries rebuild, slowly develop and evolve over the years...China comes in, offers a way to improve the country via construction of schools, roads, power plants etc and takes mass amounts of it's natural resources in return. 

I don't think people understand the foothold they have over the entire continent...Africa will always be condemned to slavery 

giphy.gif

Nah you are wrong 

The only place where you see propaganda about the chinaman enslaving africans is ironically western media . Don't believe what you see on the BBC or sky news because the

real reason why europeans/americans are mad at china is because they never factored in that China would oust them in their comfortable place as Africa's main trading partner. These europeans have the audacity to be angry at China and call them enslavers/ colonialists when the only thing china has done is to introduce free trade. The Oyinbo stole our natural resources for centuries and fueled his industrial revolution while the chinese actually paid for those natural resources and yet the chinese are colonizers. The chinese in the 50 years they have been in Africa have brought more development than the europeans in 400 years. The chinese have been empowering Africa even before africa had hits boom , I mean who do you think gave african guns  and trained the african freedom fighters to fight  and oust the colonialists. If you look at many pan african movements which the europeans hated , all of them had strong external communist help. 

Don't believe the media hype about china enslaving africa , its just a case 'thief never like to see thief with long bag'. The chinese have never put a black man in chains , call him subhuman, rape his women , create damaging stereotypes like jim crow, zip dandy etc whose code language and undertones are still being pushed today. if you think the chinaman building us industries, paying us our due for our natural resources and  building us hospital's is slavery then Man I urge you to unplug from the matrix and visit africa and speak to the africans 

This seems like a pointless back and forth bruv. You've told me I'm wrong, given us a pointless history lesson then further validated my point....

My statement was that Africa will always be condemned to slavery...no-one said anything about chains....we're talking about the fundamental act of exploitation and China are doing it on a grand-scale for the entire continent. You think China funding African development is because they care for the people? the individual countries? the continent as a whole? or themselves?

No-ones refuting the positive (and negative) impact they've had on the continent but it seems like everyone is fine with China#s dominant stance because they aren't using whips and chains....but surely it's no different to economic colonialism?

But like you say since 'money' is now changing hands  - it's OK they're paying their dues...

• Downvote 1

Beautiful show I almost shed a tear of joy at how the tables have turned white tears. The irony is the only reason why those whites are suffering is not because of them being oppressed but because they are on a level playing field with the black people. The white man cannot compete on a level playing field with the ethnics they always have to create some system to suppress in order for them to flourish. I always say white superiority only exists due to inferiority of the ethnics , once the ethnics realise that white superiority is smoke and mirrors thats when the black excellence shines. I mean that show a metaphor relevant to this country where the average oyinbo thinks the country has gone to the dogs when in reality he is just seeing ethnics doing better than them. The oyinbo's loved the ethnics when we worked on the plantations  and cleaned their toilets during the wind rush times now they see an ethnic driving better cars and having careers all of a sudden its you took my job. This is why I love Africa the brothers are waking up and know whats up,

can_anyone_edit_this_to_say_conservative

:rofl:

it was a good watch

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

giphy.gif

Nah you are wrong 

This seems like a pointless back and forth bruv. You've told me I'm wrong, given us a pointless history lesson then further validated my point....

My statement was that Africa will always be condemned to slavery...no-one said anything about chains....we're talking about the fundamental act of exploitation and China are doing it on a grand-scale for the entire continent. You think China funding African development is because they care for the people? the individual countries? the continent as a whole? or themselves?

No-ones refuting the positive (and negative) impact they've had on the continent but it seems like everyone is fine with China#s dominant stance because they aren't using whips and chains....but surely it's no different to economic colonialism?

But like you say since 'money' is now changing hands  - it's OK they're paying their dues...

So according to you someone buying natural resources at the right price like the chinese is slavery.  I don't know what dictonary you are using ybut you equate market dominance is equal to exploitation and subjugation which is what colonialism is. The idea that the chinese are colonizing africa is a jedimind trick created by the colonialists who are scared their power base of which they have exploited for centuries will be no more. The chinese are not forcing their trade onto africans like the colonialists forced themselves onto us , the chinese are making it rain on brothers in africa giving them no choice but to trade with them, thats a power move that benefits both sides. Africa has a lot of natural resources and only three choices, it can either trade with the chinese  and turn africa into a powerhouse, leave the natural resources in the ground and continue in poverty or continue dealing with neo colonialists like the west. Its rather patronizing to think the chinese trading in africa is seen as colonialism but the chinese are trading in europe and america and no one screams colonialism. I mean look at whatever you are wearing I bet you its made in china

Lets do a side by side comparison as what the europeans/americans have done in contrast with the chinese . The europeans came and cut up africa, massacred its inhabitants in the name of christianity and called us savages who needed religion. leopold killed 10 million congolese africans, the germans killed thousands of the herero in namibia, the british killed the san,. Who have the chinese killed and degraded on the same scale? Only way the chinaman is killing africans is feeding them chicken wings dipped in salt and sugar giving them high blood pressure and cholestrol. 

• Upvote 3

it was a good watch

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

giphy.gif

Nah you are wrong 

So according to you someone buying natural resources at the right price like the chinese is slavery.  I don't know what dictonary you are using ybut you equate market dominance is equal to exploitation and subjugation which is what colonialism is. The idea that the chinese are colonizing africa is a jedimind trick created by the colonialists who are scared their power base of which they have exploited for centuries will be no more. The chinese are not forcing their trade onto africans like the colonialists forced themselves onto us , the chinese are making it rain on brothers in africa giving them no choice but to trade with them, thats a power move that benefits both sides. Africa has a lot of natural resources and only three choices, it can either trade with the chinese  and turn africa into a powerhouse, leave the natural resources in the ground and continue in poverty or continue dealing with neo colonialists like the west. Its rather patronizing to think the chinese trading in africa is seen as colonialism but the chinese are trading in europe and america and no one screams colonialism. I mean look at whatever you are wearing I bet you its made in china

Lets do a side by side comparison as what the europeans/americans have done in contrast with the chinese . The europeans came and cut up africa, massacred its inhabitants in the name of christianity and called us savages who needed religion. leopold killed 10 million congolese africans, the germans killed thousands of the herero in namibia, the british killed the san,. Who have the chinese killed and degraded on the same scale? Only way the chinaman is killing africans is feeding them chicken wings dipped in salt and sugar giving them high blood pressure and cholestrol. 

pos.

it was a good watch

Tables have turned?

Are you sure?

Very sure

giphy.gif

Nah you are wrong 

TRED