Anybody Else Missing NINTENDO?

Sinister

Don't get me wrong, I love my PS4. Games have mad graphics and the online shit is nuts.

BUT

I miss these fun games from back in the day, no complicated story lines or crazy graphics, could just bang on a game and waste an hour.

Games like;

• Smash Bros
  • Mario Kart
  • Lylat Wars
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Wetrix
  • Bomberman

Was even tempted getting a Wii U but its a complete waste of money; anyone else missing these sorts of games?

Wii U's are slipping towards the £100 mark, could well be worth a purchase with smah bros and mario kart dropping

Never owned a single Nintendo Console in my life. Started with Ataris and Amstrads, moved onto Commodore Amiga 500+, then all the SEGA machines and Sony. Know what you mean though. Always reminiscing about how fun it was playing games like Superfrog, Turrican, Operation Thunderbolt, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Moonwalker Etc Etc. Gamings far more serious and advanced now.

Hell time is moving so quick I even look back to COD4 like it was the good old days. 

Never owned a single Nintendo Console in my life. Started with Ataris and Amstrads, moved onto Commodore Amiga 500+, then all the SEGA machines and Sony. Know what you mean though. Always reminiscing about how fun it was playing games like Superfrog, Turrican, Operation Thunderbolt, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Moonwalker Etc Etc. Gamings far more serious and advanced now.

that was pretty much the same console jumps i did

my boy had nintendo, snes etc...and i ha master system...mega drive...blah blah

Powerstone is sick, was only on Dreamcast right?

Played it the other week with some pals. 

Game needs to come back!!

/

Going to cop a Wii U and PS4 but i'm tired of Sony and MS just ripping us off.

Nintendo seriously got to step it up, Xbox/PS3 has the same graphics as their new console.

is there online playable?

To me, they are still stuck in the 90's regarding that people go rounds other people's houses to play games they enjoy.   This generation rather sit at home and play online.  Online system on the Wii was garbage, hopefully this one better.

I like Nintendo but they are very naive when people question their faults, especially that mexican guy

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/27/nintendo-terminating-wi-fi-service-for-ds-and-wii

So Nintendo are shutting down their online services.

No Mario Kart or Smash online!!

This will be the final nail in the coffin for them.  Who will now buy a Wii U without the ability to play the above games online?

It's the Wii versions they are shutting down, and some DS games