How long should he have got

stacksbranning

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/11036922.Bournemouth_MP_vows_to_speak_to_Attorney_General_over_sentence_of_one_punch_killer_Lewis_Gill/?ref=var_0

Mr Young had exchanged words with Victor Ibitoye, who had been riding a pedal cycle on the pavement in Charminster Road, before he said: “Why don't you go back to the jungle?”

ye?

If he said that then f*ck him still.
Trust

article-2567496-1BD0500000000578-816_634

Legs together, that punch readied man for the casket

:rofl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2567496/Pictured-Shocking-moment-doting-son-killed-single-punch-head-row-cycling-pavement-killer-jailed-just-four-half-years.html

They are debating this on lbc and are trying to start a campaign to get his sentance increased

How long should this young brother have got ? .

Me i feel sorry for the guys family and i hope he rests in peace but i would be lying if i said i havent smacked someone for chatting sh*t and not minding their own business . Just a few months ago i had to punch up one woman and her boyfriend for something similar . Yeah i understand that violence isnt always the way but shouldnt people just mind their own business . Me i think the sentance was right

:lmao:  oh why?

I was an ignorant idiot but the woman tried to tell me to " get off the pavement" so i slapped her ,then her boyfriend tried it and got flattened .

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/11036922.Bournemouth_MP_vows_to_speak_to_Attorney_General_over_sentence_of_one_punch_killer_Lewis_Gill/?ref=var_0

Mr Young had exchanged words with Victor Ibitoye, who had been riding a pedal cycle on the pavement in Charminster Road, before he said: “Why don't you go back to the jungle?”

ye?
If he said that then f*ck him still.
Trust

article-2567496-1BD0500000000578-816_634

Legs together, that punch readied man for the casket

:rofl:

hate myself for laughing 

but ....

@ Stacks, I would have kicked You into the road without warning.

You cyclists on the pavement don't get move to enough by other people, but You make the top demographic for my opponents.

I have done this twice. 1 cyclist thought he would swerve past me while I'm pushing my buggy. You don't put my child in danger with Your dumbness.

The other was cycling toward me while I was crossing the road. I have traffic on both sides to look out for, a bike coming toward me on the crossing at a junction is very distracting. 

Funnily enough, neither cyclist wanted it. 

• Upvote 1

who we feel sorry for though cus happened in leic few weeks back was there wen a guy punched up next man once

and died

felt bad for the 1 who smacked him, didnt even mean to punch him tht bad bt the other died and nw hes facing prison

wen im thinking hes serving his punishment allready.....jus giv him 6 months to a year for the punch aint his fault

he died

• Downvote 1

So what if she did say it? Shes irrelevant.

I think its shameful that most the media outlets just happen to have ommitted the fact that young said "why dont you go back to the jungle" before he got smacked.

The type of sentance he got was a standard manslaughter sentence bear in mind for example that Chris Farley 34 (guy that got convicted of esco's manslaughter) was sentenced to 3 years despite his previous.

• Upvote 3