got bare eggs

Guest TRAGEDY

Whisk the eggs up with a teeny bit of whole milk, salt and pepper, grated cheddar, paprika and chopped chorizo. Heat the pan with some oil or butter, throw it in on a medium heat, in the meantime turn your grill on and when the eggs are cooked through a bit shove it under the girll until the top of the omelette is raised and a nice pretty colour, you can add more cheese before you put it in the grill if you like (mozzarella is a good one coz it makes it all stringy.

Voila. Serve with brown bread and the sauce if your choice. Yumtacular

Guest TRAGEDY

Whisk the eggs up with a teeny bit of whole milk, salt and pepper, grated cheddar, paprika and chopped chorizo. Heat the pan with some oil or butter, throw it in on a medium heat, in the meantime turn your grill on and when the eggs are cooked through a bit shove it under the girll until the top of the omelette is raised and a nice pretty colour, you can add more cheese before you put it in the grill if you like (mozzarella is a good one coz it makes it all stringy.

Voila. Serve with brown bread and the sauce if your choice. Yumtacular

Will try this.

please who ever negged me own up so i can have u on ignore

i dont like wankers like u

clearly i was taking the piss bt d*ckheads wanna hate yeah, gay batty boys swear u cowards who

negg me for no reason are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

annoying