Is 25+ too old to still be living at home with parents?

kerser

What I've realised is since I've started working late, going mentoring, gym, church straight from work for 4/5 weekdays. Home is sweet. It's only when I'm at home for a week or so I have the time to get on peoples nerves or realise I need more space.

Saturdays I'll standard spend the day home since then I can enjoy that space. Sundays I spend all day at church working as a deputy in the ministry.

This recipe is perfect since now I'm staying out of conflict, keeping my mind sound and also being productive.

Looking at leasing and subletting properties this year too, work are dropping the existing portfolio since its too much hassle and we're doing our own much bigger places. Can get a hand onto the ladder this way.

I'm 24 looking to move out soonish. I know I should stay at yard and stack but I want my own space.

Seems trivial but the freedom and space to bring x amount of heaux to my house is the main driving force behind my decision.

Hate coming home and seeing people in my house. I just like to be alone most times

• Upvote 1

So what are you lot gonna do with that money that you've saved by living at home?

Put it on a house later?

So you're saving up for the sake of moving out anyway?

Have you actually calculated the amount of money you'd save by owning your house instead of renting? If so feel free to spill the details.

Real working class young people in London are stuck at the bottom of a fucked up circle. You have real rich mofos them Russian and Chinese dudes moving into Belgravia. They're pushing the middle class English folk from the 'shires of England as to what the northern lad described above. Places like Brixton fulla yuppies. You're spending 9 bills to over a bag to live in a decentish commutible one bedroom. Really and truly you're better off spending 2 extra bills a week to cycle in from a much more central spot. Either way. It's peak. Average Salary for most in that age group is under 25k. How the meant to live? Faked.

Stay at home for as long as your mum lets you tbh. Fak what a slag thinks. :-/

• Upvote 4

Anyone  who wants to live in London and think they will be able to buy a flat/house are delusional tbh

If your looking to live in the sticks then can probably buy but to live in London most will have to rent, thats the way it will be unless you mega rich

I know most of you aint looking to live out of London so its either stay with parents until they aint about or start thinking about renting now if its a London thing only

• Upvote 1

it is startin to grate on me livin back at home not gona lie

still doin the smart thing but i question it quite a bit in my head

i have well over 50% of a mortgage saved n im still sat at home bein stingey

chipping in on an investment property with my pops when the right 1 pops up and aint snatched up within seconds

STILL gona sit at home stacking pennies

mainly because i dont want to live in this country, my fear of any financial or relationship related commitment and the fact im jewish as fuck with my money

but is it worth it? aint these meant to be the best years of my life n im sat here waiting to begin living properly everyday getting sucked into the system more n more

meh

off to tenerife tomora so cant be all that bad

Anyone  who wants to live in London and think they will be able to buy a flat/house are delusional tbh

not really

Probably could get something for 250,000 but will be in a shitty manor and probably in a block of flats

Might be a good thread to post up some propertys which are reasonable money wise as dont think many could afford unless on wages above 60,000 per year

Lol at moving out of my city

Regardless of how high the bar is i will clear it

What you have just quoted is in response to your pessimism

Just being real and I aint moving

Would be good for you to enlighten people as you seem to regard yourself as high society chap who knows it all