Raving/Clubbing and Black People

Mame Biram Diouf

I here you when I was younger I use to be incensed when clubs use to say only guys with girls or members only because they didnt want black people fucking up the club, but from what I have seen over the years those decisions are justified.

Why should I let a group of people in venue who could put my lively hood at risk. 

ive seen more white girls fighting then anything else tho

• Upvote 2

Some dumb article.

Tune into picktv every night and see how white boys swing it out at clubs or on street.

Matter of fact come out to south end and on a weekend. Lol.

Some club owners don't want color in their club. Full stop.

Race issues, class issues

I am not saying that they ain't bruhs out there who have no other objective other than beef.. but the problem is Most of these clubs are the melting pot for the good & bad because of the music.

If you constantly going to venues that get locked off or rubbing shoulders witg these kinda mugs. Then you really gotta look at your self in the mirror and ask yourself what's good?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Black people fighting is out of some ego related foolishness

White people fighting because they're to drunk aka Phil 

The way you can be in Ibiza for 5 days, rave in some of the most cramped house raves you'll ever see, then touch soul society for 10 minutes and see jaw's flying all over the place.

Just brings it home.

Whilst black people do love a good old fashion cooning, white people are equally obnoxious in their tendencies to walk into moving cars and have a good cry on a night out

The reality is the only thing that stops people worrying about where the white night out ends up is the absence of guns and knives, something blacks don't have a great record for

It's like I've always said - white people fight at football matches, black people fight at club nights. The difference, one rakes in millions, the other one doesn't

Ultimately it's the same shit tho

All that aside, this statement is very poor judgement on Fridge's part and serves absolutely no purpose in resolving anything

Just an opportunity to have an e-rant

How very professional of them

To the people saying they've seen embrace locked off due to "white fights" are you's talking about central London I.E the area the guy is reffering to or elsewhere?

We can look at this in many different ways. One example could be to disregard it, say we're being picked on and say, it's all part of nighlife and it happens within all cultures and races.

Or we can look at it and say, actually there is abit of an issue with this, how can we address it as a race so it can't be used as a stick to beat us with anymore.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Whilst black people do love a good old fashion cooning, white people are equally obnoxious in their tendencies to walk into moving cars and have a good cry on a night out

The reality is the only thing that stops people worrying about where the white night out ends up is the absence of guns and knives, something blacks don't have a great record for

It's like I've always said - white people fight at football matches, black people fight at club nights. The difference, one rakes in millions, the other one doesn't

Ultimately it's the same sh*t tho

All that aside, this statement is very poor judgement on Fridge's part and serves absolutely no purpose in resolving anything

Just an opportunity to have an e-rant

How very professional of them

Agree with this for the most part. Especially the last 2 lines.

But now it's out there surely a relevent debate between certain groups/people needs to take place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also would like to say its all the kinda music/

example... I knew that future thing woulda been a coon fest.

Anywhere that people feel is a good place to stunt is gonna be where it kicks off. 100%

end of last year i was in Jalouse...i saw it get locked off twice due to the bottle popping type man...over dumb shit. Same as NYE 2012 @ living proof...too many guys in there thinking they was tony montana and ended up kicking off. 

I just wanna be somewhere where people actually came to enjoy themselves and the music.

This road man/social network BS fucked up a lot of stuff. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1