Raving/Clubbing and Black People

Mame Biram Diouf

I remember my girl had a small dispute with an old friend of hers, over nothing, and the friends boyfriend text my girl saying he's gonna stab me or some sh*t.

I just come in when she showed me the text, I took her phone and went outside and rang the don in my car.

I don't think he was expecting the call but he starts railing up on the phone asking me where I go college, I told him he knows where cos its the same college as his girl.

Told him if he wants to come then come but I told him for man to get involved like that over trivial girl problem is nonsense, told him our grandparents didn't come to this country for us to be killing each other, they came to give us opportunity.

When I said that his attitude immediately changed.

Ended the convo on quite good terms lol.

love that

Not really just black people, I live in newcastle and not many black people there but still fights all weekend in the clubs. I blame pub grade cocaine, alcohol and the hunger for p*ssy.

Went out in newcastle couple weeks ago

Them Geordie dons are bout that life

8pm man were outside the gate headbuttin eachother casj I couldnt believe my eyes

As the great Poetic said

No route to the tribe

or clues to provide a guide

so the vibe is self suicide

I see lack of knowledge of self as a big contributor to this behaviour.

My Grandmother told me when she came to England she spent 3 months on the ship, in that time she made some really good friends.

When they docked they were all in tears, partly because they never knew what England had in store for them but partly because they were all headed to different destinations, Yorkshire, Midlands, London etc... and would most likely never see each other again.

Knowing that how could I wanna harm another brother, knowing we are essentially the same, going through the same.

I remember my girl had a small dispute with an old friend of hers, over nothing, and the friends boyfriend text my girl saying he's gonna stab me or some sh*t.

I just come in when she showed me the text, I took her phone and went outside and rang the don in my car.

I don't think he was expecting the call but he starts railing up on the phone asking me where I go college, I told him he knows where cos its the same college as his girl.

Told him if he wants to come then come but I told him for man to get involved like that over trivial girl problem is nonsense, told him our grandparents didn't come to this country for us to be killing each other, they came to give us opportunity.

When I said that his attitude immediately changed.

Ended the convo on quite good terms lol.

As odml said in the Genealogy thread if you don't have your foundations at that forefront of your mind you will make a lot of unnecessary mistakes.

Did you not state in another thread you would knock someone out if they cussed your race and you was glad that guy got knocked out and killed saying race related stuff?

I've been in a 95% white club in wycombe where it all kicked off like some old western, pure fights everywhere, people getting trampled, bottles getting dashed, everyone running for the exits, security trying to break every fight, I literally saved one girl from getting taken out as a bystander however within 5mins or so security kicked out a few people and it was all back to normal even though there was over a hundred people involved.

In same situation with a black club I've been in I've seen the lights come on after 1 fight

However saying that I know back in the day certain used to pride themselves on getting a raved locked.

Another thing I noticed when a fight kicks off everyone stops what they are doing and watches/tries get there 2 cents in but in a white club a fight can kick off and no one pays attention, security come in and put out the fire.

But yh I've defo seen more white girls fighting, was a stage you'd see 2 a night espesh in bait places.

its true when it comes to after the dance

go to a white night people just go home, you dont see white boys trying to scoop girls... theyve already scooped them, they just hop into a cab

black dances they stay crowding outside for 2 hours and they bring their cars around and do 7 laps of the premises

fuking hell man

/

some blacks even come out their houses at 4/5/6am to drive around to see what pickings they can get

Loool white lads don't fuck around, move with German efficiency.

Its a common trend and the sooner people realise and own up to it the sooner it can be stamped out

Jungle/Drum n Bass was all good then the blasters came and it got spoilt

Garage was all good then rude boys came along and it got spoilt 

Grime was f*cked from the start

Funky was always a dodgy shitty scene and was just sh*t 

This new age house/Deep house/underground house now it getting the bad man elements going to events

All genres are f*cking suffering today and its become an endemic

People of all races dont like these cretin low life scum coming to a dance and screwing people and wanting beef for stepping on there foot wear

Well done to Fridge guy for speaking up

Time to tell people who they know who go on like this to fix up and f*ck them off tbh 

That was a really enlightening post, I would never have thought you'd been raving in your life.

Its a common trend and the sooner people realise and own up to it the sooner it can be stamped out

Jungle/Drum n Bass was all good then the blasters came and it got spoilt

Garage was all good then rude boys came along and it got spoilt 

Grime was f*cked from the start

Funky was always a dodgy shitty scene and was just sh*t 

This new age house/Deep house/underground house now it getting the bad man elements going to events

All genres are f*cking suffering today and its become an endemic

People of all races dont like these cretin low life scum coming to a dance and screwing people and wanting beef for stepping on there foot wear

Well done to Fridge guy for speaking up

Time to tell people who they know who go on like this to fix up and f*ck them off tbh 

That was a really enlightening post, I would never have thought you'd been raving in your life.

Been to more clubs in one year then you have your whole life

he doesnt 

Dont you go around to bait shitty clubs in west end thieving peoples spit juice from there bottles

Someone post the pic with John Doe with the bottle of spit juice he thieved from a table

he doesnt 

You base your judgement from Pick tv so your irrelevant

Your too shook to go clubbing as you will get knocked back by white girls and your soul would burn

I also blame hiphop - the need to be flashy, dominant never seen as weak 

I've mentioned music previously as I agree the level of art one surrounds themselves with can have an influence on behaviour.

We need to be more careful what we allow our children to see growing up whilst their minds are still forming.

I agree with Trap in terms of violent crime being linked with the poor but the manifestation of violence is different among young blacks/whites.

A young white kid can't really feel an affinity for a black rapper the way a young black kid can, the motivations for the young black kid to follow what's being said are way stronger.

If you look at white youth there is no genre of violent/misogynistic music for them to align themselves with like that.