Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seven

Fake Friends......

22 posts in this topic

do you think you have any?

one thing i have learnt is not to celebrate/boast about anything amongst people who are generally unhappy in their own life or not getting what ur getting i.e p*ssy

the question is are these ur real bruddas or is this just part of human nature to be envious

"i don't have friends, i have enemies, so if they with me then that means they my brother n****"

/

i actually only have one nemesis but i have 0 frenemies

i'm not able

Noticed certain groups like to talk about those who aren't there, not into that.

Never trust those types as it will by my name on their tongue when I'm not their next time.

Only got a handful of real friends

Noticed certain groups like to talk about those who aren't there, not into that.

Never trust those types as it will by my name on their tongue when I'm not their next time.

Only got a handful of real friends

c/s

My closest friend is starting to look like that to me. Maybe its cos im not chillin with him day to day but im noticing many sus traits in his behaviour.

It is what it is tho

It's when a friend acts out of character that gets me, I got friends I know will dip out for p*ssy some that will always flake last minute

which is all cool long as I know before hand it's when man wanna act like they are the realist ride or die friend but then let u down/do something out of character that pisses me off.

shame they can't say the same.

When your good friend acts out of character. Think about why...whats going on with them?

Dnt jus drop them cos could be the time when they most need you

wen it cums to friends acting out of character i am harsh i  cuss people to the point of nearly fighting...i think

they are trying to take the piss i cnt help it

i have alot of fake freinds tho bt my real friends i will die for and wots mine is theres etc my fake freinds

will party and get pissed with me will neva listen to wot they say tho loll

When your good friend acts out of character. Think about why...whats going on with them?

Dnt jus drop them cos could be the time when they most need you

yeah i think this more dem than being a fake friend

Probably got a lot on their plate

Acting out of character I don't mean they got the hump and don't seem their chirpy self

I mean guys going on like they are ride or die and then disappear when they get a wifey or puss out when beef kicks off

like I said I don't even really care if that's what u are like we can still be cool just don't make urself out to be someone u are not

i.e fake

Niggas dissapear everyday b

Dissapearing cos u got a wifey is some young shit. They will soon realise once its over or they have realised they got no one to talk to. And you cant expect everyone to be backing beef. Some people are different lmao no heart

yh that's what I'm saying I don't mind if u ain't built like that I'm not making friends for security

just don't go on like u are a swingers when u are shook to even throw ur keys in the bowl.

Lmaoo i have backed people that wouldnt back it for them selves

I got fucked up. Lesson learnt never again :lol:

Left them fakes in the past

Left them fakes in the past

but i still hear snakes in the grass still rattling..

and theyre all claiming they blast

i used to have fake friends at uni, not anymore tho, i stopped hollarin and they never hollad me so that was the end of that

ahhhhhhh FRIEND

special FRIEND

Love my dargs  . Dont have any fake ones in my circle