Your partners number

Supermalt

You man must get that weak sex innit.

I don't see the correlation?

If your girl is open minded/open to freakyness and you are a good teacher and she is willing to learn

Don't see the problem at all

Some of my worst beats have been with the girls with the highest numbers tbh

Don't watch the hatez

Guest 90210

i think im always subconsciously thinking how many guys has 'this' girl banged... i dont think girls will generally tell the truth if you ask them...

i think if the p*ssy loose , shes banged bares

As you get older, determining and believing the numbers gets harder... So you gotta be slick with the questioning, yes you can ask directly but your likely get a lie early on, so like I've been said to my boys your better off asking whats left on her sexual fantasy's wishlist, to get a closer picture of her history, if shit like threesome is ticked already then boy... and do the questioning jovial.

• Upvote 1

Will never pursue this line of questioning. 

To not even get an indication this can horribly wrong

What happens if a couple years down the line you find out she was circa 40 bodies by 25?

That would burn me

C/S TF on not asking the questions but questions around it

Girl I have been seeing recently and getting to know is on less than 4, im happy with that, 

Some of my guys are on that Mike Kane it is what it is thing

Fuck that

• Upvote 1

Will never pursue this line of questioning. 

To not even get an indication this can horribly wrong

What happens if a couple years down the line you find out she was circa 40 bodies by 25?

That would burn me

C/S TF on not asking the questions but questions around it

Girl I have been seeing recently and getting to know is on less than 4, im happy with that, 

Some of my guys are on that Mike Kane it is what it is thing

f*ck that

I don't understand what less than 4 means? so 3 yeah? Who would say I've slept with less than 4 people instead of just saying 3

/

Truth is you will never know the exact number but can get a good estimation so c/s bane & tf on not asking the question directly

/

any girl that says "about" followed by a single digit is lying, always made me lol, how can you say "about 3" or "about 7" etc lol that's low enough to know off the top of your head