in a dillemma

Mind Reader

My sisters son is coming to stay with me as he's been in a lot of trouble lately been kicked out his hostel

etc but i have only his best interest at heart and I suppose i have to show him good examples and also lead by example but im a heavy smoker i know he smokes but his mum dont and I know how she will be disapointed if she found out but he would wont grass to her

now in my family u would get discarded instantly as being a success if u smoke so big deal and i kno some of u can relate others cant bt would u alow ur newphew who is 17 to smoke wid u

i  dunno somthin dont sound right bout tht alot of u thinking wtf bt theese people r true muslims well my sister her son is like us so is probs expectin a joint waiting idk

i feel you bro been there myself.  it's a tough one but first things first you're just gonna have to sit him down and have that proper man to man. ask him is he a leader or a follower? make sure he knows the three rules nd make him break it down for you. make sure he knows to always look a person in the eye (if he knows that then they'll respect him better).  make sure he knows to never be afraid to ask you for anything and that stealing isn't necessary. tell him to never respect anybody who doesn't respect him then roll that dank and ask him if he's had any p*ssy yet? / welcome to fatherhood

• Upvote 3

I would personally use it as an opportunity to start treating weed with a bit of respect.

I say this because I can completely understand your reservations of smoking / encouraging smoking around a child you're supposed to be responsible for. So I hope you can also appreciate what I mean by 'respecting weed'.

Only allow him / yourself to smoke on a Friday / Saturday evening after he's spent all week getting it.

Sorry I can't think of a better way of saying the above without sounding preachy.. quite stoned ;-)

Brother, whether you smoke or not is none of his concern. If you're his responsible adult guardian then he is meant to respect you.

It's not hypocritical to smoke and tell someone else not to, your problems are your own and the child is still a child. If you're worried about influencing him then just stop smoking simply, otherwise draw the line and be a man.

You're responsible for keeping him out of trouble, there's every chance he could be arrested for posession, and I'd say allowing or encouraging this would be setting a precedent of him living by no rules.

Encourage positive things. At 17, he needs to be shown what he can achieve, because chances are he's been told he won't amount to anything.

A sport, an art form, education, goals, and like someone said earlier, leadership. Thinking for himself.

You're responsible for keeping him out of trouble, there's every chance he could be arrested for posession, and I'd say allowing or encouraging this would be setting a precedent of him living by no rules.

Encourage positive things. At 17, he needs to be shown what he can achieve, because chances are he's been told he won't amount to anything.

A sport, an art form, education, goals, and like someone said earlier, leadership. Thinking for himself.

article-2096055-119438E3000005DC-823_468

Too much weed u end up like this.

loool

kids gona smoke anyways whether or not u stop him at that age

ur older and got experience so just tell him the things not to do that some ppl never got told, so hes wiser about weed like guy above said, respect that it is also a drug which most of us tell ourself it's not when we first start blazing alie