Murder Blues: Meridian

Alejandro Sosa

^^just read thathttp://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showpost.p...mp;postcount=58'I know big h does not look like the type to be a fast runner''Big h was on the strip if you do not know what the strip is it is a place were people sell illegal narcotics''If you wanna holla at big h he is at custody in Tottenham Police Station'lol, some funny guy.
never seen these before
Sick! I've been meaning to see this again for a bit. Never caught it from the beginning when it came on. Murder Blues innit?

gaynor is nuts now im telling you, when i went on a visit timmme ago the visits got cut short cos this guy was running with boxers on the roof in bin. The alarms were going of n sh*t, was crazy.
bruv them man are quiet in jail don't let there mental antics fool youhe got bullied by alot of man dem after they showed murder blues in jail

Yeah like someone said it's Don't f*ck Around, was on one Dice Recordings CDI'll upload it in a bitPablo's verse on it >>>>> Don't f*ck around Please do nooooooooot Last boy that did, he got fuuuuuuuuucked The way I put food in my mout You'd tihnk i was eating my luuuuuunch
Cant upload tunes here unfortunately.Will try remember at the weekend if it aint up.
up this safe

gaynor is nuts now im telling you, when i went on a visit timmme ago the visits got cut short cos this guy was running with boxers on the roof in bin. The alarms were going of n sh*t, was crazy.
bruv them man are quiet in jail don't let there mental antics fool youhe got bullied by alot of man dem after they showed murder blues in jail
yeah he looked like a p*ssy to me on the programme

rah.f*ckin hell"If anything bossman is fake simple as he was 19 when this was happening he snitched on david gaynor.In the meridian documentary he snaked it."cant make sense of thatbut yeah thats f*cked.
lol at any of the neeks on grimeforum calling people snitchesi don't even know the full facts of this incident that was on that itv show but i 100% guarantee that guys on grimeforum saying "snitch" etc. would sing immediately if they were pulled in on a murder charge, especially if they knew who the shooter was
C/S.

keep talking what u don't know innit. how many ppl u seen facing life pussyole?n from what i remember them man all got asbo'd/sum type of ban from meridian including adenugas including there mum dad sis etc. moved to palmers green kina distanced themselves from then

seen so this why skepta and jme jumped onto roll deep. cant try do music and albums and try go charts while being part of a crew involved in attempted murder
Weren't it more cos Big H, Pres T, Bossman, Pablo just weren't really on grime music no more?Plus didn't Skepta do time on remand for that attempt murder as well?
Lol...I swear Skepta did time on remand for something in Napa"Punched up a guy and took the chaps off his hand blood, I done about 12 days on remand blood" in Prez T's flow

keep talking what u don't know innit. how many ppl u seen facing life pussyole?
This is what I'm saying...don't do the crime if you don't wanna OR AREN'T PREPARED TO face the time. The shooter was not real at all...he pulled a trigger against someone that did HIM or even his people (whom he later CLEARLY SNITCHED AGAINST THE EVIDENCE WAS THERE ON THE PROGRAMME) no GENUINE harm. That's just thuggery plain and simple, and that's why real niggas probably bullied him when they watched it.

its one of them heat of the moment thingswe can all say in hindsight we wouldn't to X or Ybut when ur there with the mandem and someone trys to boy it........ the rage just takes over and you start doing dumb sh*t. we've all done it one time or another.disclaimer:m.p corporation in now way endorses the use of leng, shank or other potentially harmful weapon as a means to settle disputes.

• 5 years later...