When Invited to a party (asked to bring a bottle)

kerser

A big f*ck off bottle of rum, minimum.

I hate people who don't bring stuff when they go to someone's party, if people came to your party you'd want them to bring something

The worse is people who bring the cheap bottle of wine but spend all night backing the courvoisier

• Upvote 3

Those are the worst.

I've walked into a few house partys recently and had to say outloud "What the fuck" and hot people up.

Like how can I land and theres like 12-13 people there and I set down my bottle of Rum next to some mixers and a single bottle of Rose

bring martel no one really likes that

aint sitting a bottle of ciroc next to vodkat 

Tbh I'm a 10 pack a beers man myself, usually a half bottle of henny as a back up as well but only for the long haul

If we're talking for mixing purposes tho I'm bringing a bottle of Appleton Special as standard

Or on rare occasion I might go in on a bottle of gin for di tonic (or even grapefruit juice depending on how hood I'm feeling)

Ultimately tho henny is the only spirit you'll see me drink neat all night on a casual one

Neat vodka straight from the freezer gets done but only when I'm coolin wit my polak bruddas

Tbh I'm a 10 pack a beers man myself, usually a half bottle of henny as a back up as well but only for the long haul

If we're talking for mixing purposes tho I'm bringing a bottle of Appleton Special as standard

Or on rare occasion I might go in on a bottle of gin for di tonic (or even grapefruit juice depending on how hood I'm feeling)

Ultimately tho henny is the only spirit you'll see me drink neat all night on a casual one

Neat vodka straight from the freezer gets done but only when I'm coolin wit my polak bruddas

Appleton Special for di house partys.

Appleton Estate for di house.

Appleton Special for di house partys.

Appleton Estate for di house.

Di troof!

I'm one of those ppl, who don't bring a bottle

The times I have done it, someone stole the bottle within the first hour

Never again

:lol:

what parties are man going too

I normally take a bottle and only sip from that one cos there aren't meant drinks I like tbh

last party I went too I took some cherry goose.

I'm one of those ppl, who don't bring a bottle

The times I have done it, someone stole the bottle within the first hour

Never again

:lol:

what parties are man going too

I normally take a bottle and only sip from that one cos there aren't meant drinks I like tbh

last party I went too I took some cherry goose.

1st time was some uni house party in hertfordshire,it was my first uni party didnt think ppl wud move like that 

worst thing is, the party had dead drinks "rose" "white wine" etc 

Usually Remy or Ciroc. Whatever's in my room at the time. I'm militant with my bottle but I rarely want to be drunk at house parties so it's probably coming home with me too.

nah that's bummy

not as bummy as taking home bottles u didn't bring

(might as well help yourself to eggs and milk while you're at it smh)

but still bummy.