When Invited to a party (asked to bring a bottle)

kerser

uni house parties are a free for all :lol:

gotta hide your bottle or keep it by your side, standard procedure.

I'm one of those ppl, who don't bring a bottle

The times I have done it, someone stole the bottle within the first hour

Never again

:lol:

what parties are man going too

I normally take a bottle and only sip from that one cos there aren't meant drinks I like tbh

last party I went too I took some cherry goose.

1st time was some uni house party in hertfordshire,it was my first uni party didnt think ppl wud move like that 

worst thing is, the party had dead drinks "rose" "white wine" etc 

when I was 15 went to one house party in enfield my mum use to go france quite alot so we use to be stocked up on french wine, anyway go to the party with a bottle of wine 30 minutes later I see one breh drinking from my bottle minor thing but still feel like I was getting parred.

isn't the whole point of bringing a bottle to share it anyway?

I thought it was to be fair on the host/hostess. Call me bummy idgaf when I'm done my bottles going back in my car. Same goes for weed. The look I give me boys when they pass the zooby to some unknowns (Unless the contributed chip/sheets).

Too many bad experiences now I'm happy to be the c*nt

I thought it was to be fair on the host/hostess. Call me bummy idgaf when I'm done my bottles going back in my car. Same goes for weed. The look I give me boys when they pass the zooby to some unknowns (Unless the contributed chip/sheets).

at least you're being real

c/s the weed tho that's never a sharing thing at a house party.

Yer the point is have it on that table with the other drinks, allow seeing man walking around with your bottle like he copped it from the shop

/

That's another thing bout house parties, the opportunist smokers, soon as u spark up a ting! I will guarantee I will have one donny coming up to me talking bout weed, while watching my zoot HARD, like a chick with big tiitys 

bang out of order that heero

/

when i bring bottle its usually brandy e and j

i dont take it with me or roll around with it - i give it to the person whos hosting the party and keep it moving

never actually heard of people bringing a bottle and not sharing it 

Yer the point is have it on that table with the other drinks, allow seeing man walking around with your bottle like he copped it from the shop

This!

Actually put it on one guy for this sort of behaviour

Near punch up etc

6 months later find myself on the same table as him at a wedding

Awkward