Who was better

Guest freestacks

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was better

• Zidane
    • Rivaldo

Guest freestacks

Zidane or Rivaldo .

For me i find it disrespectful that whenever we have goat debates rivaldo never gets mentioned but zidane always does . For me rivaldo is not only underrated by the footballing world but he was also a better player than zidane at his peak

Rate rivaldo ability wise but nah he aint levels

2nd/3rd tier

He was figos sideman at barca

Then had 1 season as the main man

Was shit by the time he was at milan

Had 1 good tournament in 02

2nd/3rd tier

Was sh*t by the time he was at milan

this he was finished when he reached san siro

I dont agree with the sideman to figo talk he was beasting at barca from the start first with kluivert then saviola

Also he was class at depor

Guest freestacks

2nd/3rd tier

Was sh*t by the time he was at milan

this is what i mean about disrespect . no way was he a sideman to figo . Noway .

Also rivaldo Was better in the wc 98 than he was in 02 so thats two tournaments

^YE but rivaldo n zidane are different players too and guys are still tryna compare them. my 2 cents zidane far ahead easily, guy had crazy technique, balance, awareness . 

also fat ronaldo is so underrated i swear, if he didnt get fat/have so many injuries and carried on the form of pre03 he would be gettin mentioned with top guys of the past 15 years like xavi, messi, zidane, cr, ronaldinho etc

• Downvote 8

^YE but rivaldo n zidane are different players too and guys are still tryna compare them. my 2 cents zidane far ahead easily, guy had crazy technique, balance, awareness .

also fat ronaldo is so underrated i swear, if he didnt get fat/have so many injuries and carried on the form of pre03 he would be gettin mentioned with top guys of the past 15 years like xavi, messi, zidane, cr, ronaldinho etc

you fuckin idiot

you f*ckin idiot

stop getting hormonal u c*nt