The confession booth

Fresh

I like to carefully select business cards belonging to people I don't rate then save them later for use as a toothpick.

Peoples hands have been all over them and then you put it in your mouth, eurgh

More often than not when there's old food lodged in my teeth that takes x hours to loosen up I just swallow it once it's free instead of spit it out.

/

Pipe down you fruitcake

/

I'm doing this right, right?

Make a confession before you post a reply.

- I can't stop barebacking a chick who already has a child, playing with fireee but I can't remember having better p*ssy

- Never bussed from head

Esshh I hope she at least stopped you a few times before she let you get your way..

Make a confession before you post a reply.

- I can't stop barebacking a chick who already has a child, playing with fireee but I can't remember having better p*ssy

- Never bussed from head

Esshh I hope she at least stopped you a few times before she let you get your way..

We slipped up one time and couldn't go back

When I was like 7 I had two pet mice,one black one white.

My mum and dad told me not to farce with them at bed time.

Being me I woke at around 2am and wanted to play with them.

The hite one was napping in his house the black onewas roaming so I took him out(bless him ,miss his mousey self till this day)

Bless the little shit he bit me so in anger I threw him against the all a couple of times..

Still to this day I'm disgusted in myself I think about it a lot and know I'll burn for that .

Bless sooty I buried him next day blagged it to my sisters and mum and dad we all had a little burial in the garden I cried lying tears..my sisters were distraught

To this day they think he died of natural causes

Never told anyone that..feels good to let it out .miss the little bugger.think about him everyday :-(

• Downvote 2

When I was like 7 I had two pet mice,one black one white.

My mum and dad told me not to farce with them at bed time.

Being me I woke at around 2am and wanted to play with them.

The hite one was napping in his house the black onewas roaming so I took him out(bless him ,miss his mousey self till this day)

Bless the little sh*t he bit me so in anger I threw him against the all a couple of times..

Still to this day I'm disgusted in myself I think about it a lot and know I'll burn for that .

Bless sooty I buried him next day blagged it to my sisters and mum and dad we all had a little burial in the garden I cried lying tears..my sisters were distraught

To this day they think he died of natural causes

Never told anyone that..feels good to let it out .miss the little bugger.think about him everyday :-(

loool

• Downvote 1