Premature MOC

dom dom bullets

Had an MoC when a chick opened her door once. Traveled to Belvedere to mash and instantly friend zoned.

black girl?

White. Deeeeeeead food.

this happen once ages ago, she was whaleish becky and i was roasting

cooked for me so i stayed but couldnt go through. 

Cosign to the fullest

But worst is sometimes when I'm on the roast ill have that delayed moc

Like after she's gone or I'm gone and man will spend all day just thinking why whilst sitting in the dark rocking back and forth listening to silence

• 3 weeks later...

Like after she's gone or I'm gone and man will spend all day just thinking why whilst sitting in the dark rocking back and forth listening to silence

:lol:

Think I've come to the conclusion that the beat just doesnt interest me anymore...everything up UNTIL the moment of penetration im hot on it...but the moment I know the subject is ready/waiting the anaconda to to burst through the walls...I just switch off

Think its all about the chase...added a new suttin to the roster a couple weeks back, went over...she played hard to get abit ...I played the long game...put it on her...she started humping the air n ting, pulling off mans clothes...moment it came to slipping on the jimmy my mind went elsewhere, I was just beating with a vacant mind, thinking about what fifa formation I might try when I get home to switch things up. Didnt even end up bussing...she spunked a couple times...got her to break her "normal" (im a quiet one) routine...I tried to force the man-seed ejection but it wasnt forthcoming, didnt even have the motivation to fake it...just rolled over :/

My history is littered with married n "taken" women...think it actually is just me wanting/getting something that I cant have...wickedest ting is that I dont even mentally target such subjects...it just seems to happen :(

Dont let your girl round me....im the ugly friend who you see as zero threat...just waiting...snooping...gathering intelligence...waiting for you to slip then POW....yeah thats my pubes your finding in your bed fucker!!

Dont let your girl round me....im the ugly friend who you see as zero threat...just waiting...snooping...gathering intelligence...waiting for you to slip then POW.

Them "Oh darling your boyfriend's a jerk I wouldn't ever treat you in such a way lol hehe xx" man there

nah its more like...

"what...he did what?? ok...what did you do to deserve that?? naaaahh hes taking the piss...you did nothing wrong...why do you let him keep getting away with that?? hes just going to keep doing it over and over you know"

*ring ring*

"whats up?? come on tell me what happened....ah fuck it, let me come round...I will bring something to eat and you can tell me what happened"

*picks up condoms*

*******Disclaimer********

I make ZERO promises....but I just give that neutral viewpoint on things!

• Downvote 3