15 Year Old Girl Shot Dead In Hackney

Mame Biram Diouf

A teenage girl thought to be aged about 15 has been shot dead at a house in east London.

Police were called to a terraced house in Eastway, Hackney Wick, shortly before 16:00 GMT.

The girl was pronounced dead at the scene. Three youths aged under 18 were arrested nearby and taken into custody at an east London police station.

Police believe they know the identity of the girl, and have begun informing family.

A post-mortem examination is due to be held.

Officers went to the scene, together with London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance.

A Met Police spokesman said the street remained closed while officers continued to carry out inquiries.

The three youths arrested on Saturday afternoon remain in custody.

Anyone with information that might help with the investigation is asked

https://twitter.com/Sherekalove_

RICH£. ‏@Sherekalove_  Mar 21

I don't understand the concept of life

Mad, R.I.P

fucked... Shes got a bot that tweets for her.

Backing down from a confrontation might be challenging today,

eerie as fuck, could imagine being one of her friends and seeing that on my timeline

Smh was sitting in traffic while Feds cornered of the road was a massive crowd and a helicopter...actually thought I bet I find out what this is on vip2 later

Rip so sad.

Bots were onto something tho...

@Sherekalove_: You may be feeling out of sorts today as the cosmic currents p... More for Cancer bit.ly/yk3b9m

@Sherekalove_: Backing down from a confrontation might be challenging today, ... More for Cancer bit.ly/yk3b9m

fucking hell.