Preference of your wife/ children's mum (race topic)

kerser

i didnt take the survey

can guarantee all my black dons didnt either

thats wot i never understand about

'statistics show.... 90% of uk black makes wifey off white girls'

BRUV... WHO ARE FILLING IN THESE STATS...? COZ I NO BLACK PEOPLE NA FILL IN NO FORMS FOR NUTTIN

• Upvote 7

As someone who works with information such as stats, market intelligence, forecast models or whatever I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments expressed. However stats are used as a general measuring ground, as a trend indicator or best guess/ assumption scenario. They don’t apply to everyone but a decent set of results, produced in the right environmental setting can yield decent finds. The world is built on stats, forecasted growth etc so you can’t just say because every single relevant entity never took part it’s invalid because really and truly it isn’t the case.  If you can look at a general stat and apply it to what you see in the real world then that is quite impressive imo, I can take a walk through any major city in the UK and I could spot more black men dating different race women then other men of different race doing the same. 

• Downvote 1

As someone who works with information such as stats, market intelligence, forecast models or whatever I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments expressed. However stats are used as a general measuring ground, as a trend indicator or best guess/ assumption scenario. They don’t apply to everyone but a decent set of results, produced in the right environmental setting can yield decent finds. The world is built on stats, forecasted growth etc so you can’t just say because every single relevant entity never took part it’s invalid because really and truly it isn’t the case.  If you can look at a general stat and apply it to what you see in the real world then that is quite impressive imo, I can take a walk through any major city in the UK and I could spot more black men dating different race women then other men of different race doing the same. 

nonsense bro, i agree you could see some bruddas with a white chick any day of the week but its no where near that deep, on top of that llets not act like the majority are just hanging about for the sex only a select few are actually "dating".

i didnt take the survey

BRUV... WHO ARE FILLING IN THESE STATS...? COZ I NO BLACK PEOPLE NA FILL IN NO FORMS FOR NUTTIN

spot on we nah do nuttin unless the pound sign is involved

Guest freestacks

i didnt take the survey

:rofl: