Preference of your wife/ children's mum (race topic)

kerser

definatley bullshit if black women were bottom of the barrel so to speak they wouldn't have some of the highest reproduction rates in the world

just more propaganda to perpetuate a racist oppressive system that subjects the black woman to relying on it to survive coz she feels rejected. U lot been worshipping black p*ssy from day, since u left ur mothers own.

• Downvote 1

not always linked to poverty, sometimes religious reasons , cultural and environmental. I bet u a black man or woman didn't compile that video report but black people are fast to "hmm is that so" the information as if its in any wY unprejudiced

i respect your defending yourself but a lot of this is irrelevant to the point,whats culture and religion got to do with being desirable to others?

i was speaking to a becky

i said i fukin hate black people coz the barbershop to long

she said 'you hate yourself?'

2430616-3677210256-krWt1.gif

what did you expect her to say 'oh my gaaah i like hate black peoples too!!'

i shuda expected the cynicism/sarcasm from her as shes an english rose but i said it anyways 

all these vids and stats are a farse and illusion its like rap videos when they create the scenes of high living but everything is rented...meanwhile impressionable people buy into it and support it thus making it materialise into a reality for the rappers.

he said high repro was a result of poverty and i said those other factors eg some religions don't support abortions and culturally most places the more children the better whereas as in others like here they are a liability.

high repro rates has nothing to do with being desirable either tbh since when did popping out babies make you automatically attractive?.(doubt black women produce the most btw)

i agree the vid is a bunch of propaganda bs though dont get me wrong.