Internet dating

kerser

Seems like everyone does it nowadays. I remember the days years ago when I was one of the first out of my mates to jump on face-pic and everyone called me sad then obviously they all eventually followed suit after they saw what was happening.

Anyway, what are the pros and cons?

How many tings av you smashed from da net.

Share some funny story's

Would you ever get into a serious relationship with someone you met on the internet or is it sad.

Ben, whose huge following includes celebrities Amy Childs and Callum Best, says his ideal woman is Beyonce - but he's not picky.

He added: 'I have a reputation for being a man whore. But if they've got a big bum, I'm interested.

ledge

• Upvote 1

'If a woman is upset hold her & tell her how beautiful she is If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.'

'Sweat pants hair tied chillin' with no Makeup on - that's why you single go and put some on'

'Oh, your Twitter account is protected? What the f**k do you tweet? Nuclear launch codes?'

'If you're broke near your girlfriend's birthday just buy her a sexy pair of Sports Direct brand goalie gloves and tell her she is a keeper.'

'I dare a girl with drawn on eyebrows to argue with me. I'll lick my thumb.'

'You fat girls needa stop biting your lips when you take pictures. You look hungry, not sexy.'

'You can measure a person's intelligence by the number of times they get back with their ex.'

'Girls will find a misspelled word in your Tweet but can't find their baby father.'

dsnvkjnds vhjdb hfebfbdsuibfvdsiubviudsbvhjdbsvds

v

dsvds

v

ds

vd

v

ds

v

ds

v

d

I met a girl at the club last night and she said she wanted the night to be 'Magical'. . So I f*cked her and disappeared.

:rofl:

His tweets are jokes still, seems like a top lad.

/

Can imagine the amount of man who have already swooped in on the identified targets

sniper-o.gif