SHOUTS TO WOODPECKER

Lionel & Dave

yeah shout out to you guy

last of a dying breed i swear

i remember when the forum was filled with guys like him

proper characters, people with outlandish opinions, stories, knowledge on random sh*t, something different to say, AN INTERESTING LIFE

nowadays i walk into a thread and i don't know the difference from a Sole or a John Doe or a Seven

swaer they're the same guy, literally couldn't tell you one thing about em, dead guys

and they fill every thread just the 3 of em

so in this thread we toast the real, and bun the fake

out to

Antix - i imagine this guy is on some next 30 something black babyfather forum droppin the real right now

Superstition - would casually link this guy for drink in 2014, used to spend a lot of time talkin jazz and sh*t with him late at night on msn

Jamal - same as above, man was on his left ain;t left left is right vibe gotta respect that, where is he now tho?

Jack You - legend.  if this guy wasnt a pre troll troll then he was actually nuts.  swear he told some proper heartfelt story bout

gettin set up and stabbed up one day? was deep stuff

Numero - this guy was forever on some i told you so sh*t, lamist guy ever i swear

Hasha D - didn't this guy go for a run one day and end up smackin some little sh*t in the mouth for heckling him or something?

Silver Da Lyrical - mate this guy.  was on some pro black gallist flex, would bang on about this one position to make the ladies

leg shake all day then accidentally upped a pic of himself and the guy looked liked a character out of Bugs Life jeez.  if someone can find Ash Mundo's pic of Silver's mixed race baby's unseasoned chicken i'd probaby die again

Ash Mundo - you ever wife a greek girl mate?

NewXKing - i remember when he was anyguy til one day he dropped some long off story about getting banned from ebay and not being allowed near the internet for fear of fraud or some sh*t.  man went forum plat in a day

Miz - out to you don.  i used to rinse you for pouting in every pic you ever uploaded (apart from the machete/bally one). swear you proper hated me for it. funny thing is i swear you're still pouting in 2014 lol.  its all love homes

Guppie - piff

LoG - wife

just a couple off the top innit, add yours

still come here to find something new out first, or something i wouldnt find anywhere else, sad to say there's little to find here these days

pour-out-liquor.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Numero was a joker.  The aff vs Jamo  bants > _______

L - took an L as a sideman by this chick who frien zoned him and lived in his yard.

karizma - real cool bruh still.

Goddaz - safe bruh away from this forum. one of the fw people i know that had his music basic fundamentals right.

• Downvote 1

big up Antix man is living his dream got his comic book published and it is a black cast pushing a strong black image nothing but respect for him grinding hard.

1614446_10152292322813695_2042869347_o.j

Rah. Props to him still.

^^^^

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sole, You're never gonna live that down.

/

OP, You're probably reading the wrong rooms. If You want to hear about people's real lives, go in the Love and Life room, it's more about people's real lives in there. 

Numero was a joker.  The aff vs Jamo  bants > _______

L - took an L as a sideman by this chick who frien zoned him and lived in his yard.

karizma - real cool bruh still.

Goddaz - safe bruh away from this forum. one of the fw people i know that had his music basic fundamentals right.

de fondarrGHmentolz

• Downvote 3

imagine this pecker fool called named himself after the woodpecker estate. When he came on here he used to talk so much greaze about how he was some gangster from lewisham pushing dragz and kidnapping guys 

now we see how he looks like and now he is talking this 'black talk' 

u should see his earlier posts - completely different person pre ellendegeneres

• Upvote 4