SHOUTS TO WOODPECKER

Lionel & Dave

imagine this pecker fool called named himself after the woodpecker estate. When he came on here he used to talk so much greaze about how he was some gangster from lewisham pushing dragz and kidnapping guys 

now we see how he looks like and now he is talking this 'black talk' 

u should see his earlier posts - completely different person pre ellendegeneres

pmsl.

Had a few guys on here gassed about hitting south america and all

Guest Chelsea Jack

so have i

and hes a p*ssy

says the man who shouts man's name on road, then when he turns around 

when-your-boss-say-you-can-leave-early.g

tumblr_lus0bqW8bT1qiydkv.gif

backstory? explain?

Guest Chelsea Jack

tbh jus cos woods looked like a normal lad, it doesn't mean what he was saying aint true

can't judge a book by its cover

if he was hench and posed with a screw face you woulda believed him, yet their are plenty of people that carry themselves like that and are completely washed

jus my 2 cents 

• Upvote 1

NewXKing - i remember when he was anyguy til one day he dropped some long off story about getting banned from ebay and not being allowed near the internet for fear of fraud or some sh*t.  man went forum plat in a day

Miz - out to you don.  i used to rinse you for pouting in every pic you ever uploaded (apart from the machete/bally one). swear you proper hated me for it. funny thing is i swear you're still pouting in 2014 lol.  its all love homes

Guppie - piff

LoG - wife

just a couple off the top innit, add yours

still come here to find something new out first, or something i wouldnt find anywhere else, sad to say there's little to find here these days

pour-out-liquor.jpg

typsa fraud we talm bout??

New x king is barney stimpson aka geo

I understand where the op is coming from, this forum use to have many very strong personality’s but people move on.

But what this done was leave a void and the people who filled people places of strong personality’s like Nam1nger, kissy toffee, jack_You, Jamal, Nandi Lioness, G dub, Don Dadda, Ceazy etc were people like Mike Glourious, profit margins, Bane, Seven, Eric etc who were always  members but no one really cared about them so they filled that void but the problem  is they dominate the forum more and they don’t really have that much of a strong personality and are not as interesting as the previous users,  so their strengths are to try and shut people down that is why so many users seem like it is the same guy as so many people use the same tactic.

A good example is Young £ talking about Chicago last week or  Hank posting something about his life you will get these comments. Even look at the start of this topic as an example.

• Upvote 6

New x king is barney stimpson aka geo

I understand where the op is coming from, this forum use to have many very strong personality’s but people move on.

But what this done was leave a void and the people who filled people places of strong personality’s like Nam1nger, kissy toffee, jack_You, Jamal, Nandi Lioness, G dub, Don Dadda, Ceazy etc were people like Mike Glourious, profit margins, Bane, Seven, Eric etc who were always  members but no one really cared about them so they filled that void but the problem  is they dominate the forum more and they don’t really have that much of a strong personality and are not as interesting as the previous users,  so their strengths are to try and shut people down that is why so many users seem like it is the same guy as so many people use the same tactic.

A good example is Young £ talking about Chicago last week or  Hank posting something about his life you will get these comments. Even look at the start of this topic as an example.

Jesus

Ladies and gentlemen,

May I present to you,

THE REAL

@john doe + sole + chaps

obviously i used to be very confused till my dad made me see the light, I think I joined this forum when I got sent to austria after I came off licence in the UK for a stabbing and continued to do badness, took time for me to stop caring about "road life", in that time I guess I learnt to despise it

tbh im not really a racist but its the black users on here fault for allowing racist banter to go on, its like u lot bred it into me.

Somalian really made the point tbh, weaker personalities thought they could become better forum personalities by boying off stronger members. Doesnt really work like that we just get post after post of muggy people tryna boy ppl.

u lot want photos of me as a yute with di nank and di bandanies, maybe court papers or photos of victims etc? 

no thx

imagine this pecker fool called named himself after the woodpecker estate. When he came on here he used to talk so much greaze about how he was some gangster from lewisham pushing dragz and kidnapping guys

now we see how he looks like and now he is talking this 'black talk'

u should see his earlier posts - completely different person pre ellendegeneres

To be fair mate. Im dont know anything one way or the other but the fact you are assuming you know him cos he's a white guy who wears jumpers is a bit silly

Same way people took the piss out of my picture. I posted a picture of myself at a bar but I'm sure i could post other pictures of myself that people would not have the same reaction to as I'm sure others here could also

:rofl:

Guys still trying to push this ffs

You didn't yank anyone you pathetic simp and the only licence you have ever had is a provisional

Your built like you put the tortoise away in the garden every year and make lots of things earlier.

just be yourself ffs or is that just too shit?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@john doe + sole + chaps

obviously i used to be very confused till my dad made me see the light, I think I joined this forum when I got sent to austria after I came off licence in the UK for a stabbing and continued to do badness, took time for me to stop caring about "road life", in that time I guess I learnt to despise it

tbh im not really a racist but its the black users on here fault for allowing racist banter to go on, its like u lot bred it into me.

Somalian really made the point tbh, weaker personalities thought they could become better forum personalities by boying off stronger members. Doesnt really work like that we just get post after post of muggy people tryna boy ppl.

u lot want photos of me as a yute with di nank and di bandanies, maybe court papers or photos of victims etc? 

no thx

lol i thought the 'dont make us send you back home!!!!' threat was strictly for affs and eenjunz

lol wut?

thats the exact point, I am being myself, Im sitting at my table listening to michael buble with my girl while drinking a coffee

takes a while to find yourself , hopefully u will too one day

edit- 

nah mate my dad sent me to austria, I was born in the UK

@john doe + sole + chaps

no thx

lol i thought the 'dont make us send you back home!!!!' threat was strictly for affs and eenjunz

I'm really not convinced you're a new user, you see the way this place is it does seem like you're another elaborate troll.

Probably are

Guest Chelsea Jack

I can relate to Woody's theory.

Relocate for a bit and evolve. See stuff in a different in a light.

it's a rite of passage for a lot of post 80s city dwelling english lads

Agreed

This

Guys coming with crack talk I have never had that in my life. To a person who has been around certain circles and knows a certain lifestyle they will know the difference with drugs etc. If guys have a sheltered life and only way they can relate is through the wire or rap songs so wont be clued up so will come out with quick witted dumb responses.

I use to waste my time on discussing stuff with the 'weaker users' usual response would be didn't read or di drugs I cant blame them for their response because they are not mentally develop in the topic I am explaining to them so they come up with adolescent response.

I never got involved in the young £ argument but that showed me that allot of guys are so sheltered they could not take in what he was saying they would use the weak follower response and type cringe.

• Upvote 2