why are men scared of.....

Kim

How do you define powerful?

To me when women call themselves powerful  probably because they have adopted masculine traits which they admire in men  and mirror. Many men are not attracted to women like this not because they are powerful but because men seek women who are feminine  and compliment their masculinity not compete for the masculinity. Many of these so called powerful women think men do not like them because of power but in reality its just their female mind trying to rationalise the rejection. We men are simple and what we have been attracted to in women has and always will be the same regardless of how society shifts and puts value on intangibles like money. If power was a measuring stick to a woman's attractiveness Oprah Winfrey would be the sexiest woman alive . Ask any man if he was to pick between a belligerent masculine rich woman or a beautiful feminine woman , you will find the majority pick the latter 

• Downvote 6

Just say black women. Because you neegros are scared of putting women in their place. Black women are dangerous in society today. Would you like me to explain why?

Would love to see this guys boat

So fucking weird

Posts are so generic

Just say black women. Because you neegros are scared of putting women in their place. Black women are dangerous in society today. Would you like me to explain why?

So f*cking weird

Posts are so generic

Let me guess. So you can laugh at me and get some cheap thrills like most simple neegros do instead of getting to the bottom of why black people have this hatred towards one another.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So f*cking weird

Posts are so generic

Let me guess. So you can laugh at me and get some cheap thrills like most simple neegros do instead of getting to the bottom of why black people have this hatred towards one another.

:lol:

nah dont buy it

scared little men like calling women who are confident and flirty,slags and sluts to ease their failing sexual encounters in life making themselves look

weak and unattractive puttin me right off them alltogether