Meridian Dan

ag.

Im happy for dan but the tune is mediocre. It is against a back drop of mediocrity tho. Uk rappers and the public expectation of them is mediocre.

Yh when German whip come out I thought it was alright but only within the context of the garbage we all indulge.

• Upvote 4

You are in a profession where you have to interact with these artist, so I would expect you to show some more professionalism.  

I am not comparing craig to dan I am saying that people don't like to see other people gain any form of success in this country instead of saying yeah someone has done well people like to take swipes at them. You said it was an experiment it being signed I disagree,

I am looking at it from a picture as it just being a hit song not a hit grime/rap track what would bring in some money to a label with licencing etc. 

You are in a profession where you have to interact with these artist, so I would expect you to show some more professionalism.

I am not comparing craig to dan I am saying that people don't like to see other people gain any form of success in this country instead of saying yeah someone has done well people like to take swipes at them. You said it was an experiment it being signed I disagree,

I am looking at it from a picture as it just being a hit song not a hit grime/rap track what would bring in some money to my label especially with licencing.

Ok shit is a harsh word. But the tune is basic lets be honest.

You are quote defensive based on the fact that you are in close c ontact to the artist. Fair play.

In my opinon its an experiment. The tune wasn't cooking on road like that. I remember it posted on here first time it dropped and it was getting no love. Ffw a major record deal later. Every man is co signing it and wants to jump on the remix.

Grats to him . Let man eat. But doesn't change the fact that the record is ordinary.

:/

If a underground track is heating the streets of course it will be signed has been happening since day in every genre

don't even know why loads are hating.

Guy can make some nice change be happy for him.

Always hear the lyrics are sh*t the beat is sh*t etc if it is so sh*t surly you can do better and can make a hit?

This is what sole was talking about when he was talking about Craig David moving to Miami

pos

man had to unsubscribe from linkup today

saw one music video on there and just had to SMH

Post it.

Does the female wear a balaclava in the vid? 

its that chick chapps baited couple months back I talked to her on twitter a bit 

snow bunny season I see Lazer leng going in on her and link up for having the video on their channel

man had to unsubscribe from linkup today

saw one music video on there and just had to SMH

Post it.

Does the female wear a balaclava in the vid? 

its that chick chapps baited couple months back I talked to her on twitter a bit 

snow bunny season I see Lazer leng going in on her and link up for having the video on their channel

yeah that ting

i missed the chaps baitage u know? invovle me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjyQWLeQdA