R.I.P Ultimate Warrior

Bruno Di Gradi

He looked proper I'll at the weekend tho

When he walked out at wrestlemania I thought this guys about to have a heart attack

Rip

One of my heros as a kid wrestlemania 6>>>

I cried when mancho man hit him with the septor at royal rumble 91 to give sgt slaughter the title but the kicking he gave randy savage at the career ending match at wrestlemania 7 >>>>>

I was watching him on raw he was talking like he was saying good bye so wanted to find out how he died

Walking to his car with his wife man collapsed

His poor two girls they came out with him at the hall of fame induction on saturday

LEGEND

my fav from childhood.....him n legion of doom,the energy they brought to the ring,geez

L.O.D All time favourites! Me and a mate would pretend to be them, always trying to get his little brother to let us perform the Dooms Day Device on him lol. Shit brings back memories, Wrestling was huge back then. All the local guys having Royal Rumble matches on a patch of grass.

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

guy was a maddddd coke/roid head

clips i have seen of him entering the ring on a hype he had to be on bugle/juiced out of his fucking brain

My favourite wrestler was Bret the hit man Hart most giftedtechnical wrestler to grace the mat his match with Mr perfect in summer slam 91 was my fav match of all time

• Upvote 1