I'm Filth

time_bomb

Yesterday an ex called me saying she had a miscarriage the night before and she needed to see me, had nothing to do so went over, cooked her dinner cos she was all distraught and shit, gets late now so i give her the requested hugs as i wanna make ways, somehow end up having sex with her, pull it out at one point and see in the light there is some sort of miscarriage blood/liquids on me. By far the sickest most deprived acts ive done in my life, i vow to never have sex again till marriage and im planning on doing that soon arranged whatever i dont care just had enough now.

Yesterday an ex called me saying she had a miscarriage the night before and she needed to see me, had nothing to do so went over, cooked her dinner cos she was all distraught and sh*t, gets late now so i give her the requested hugs as i wanna make ways, somehow end up having sex with her, pull it out at one point and see in the light there is some sort of miscarriage blood/liquids on me. By far the sickest most deprived acts ive done in my life, i vow to never have sex again till marriage and im planning on doing that soon arranged whatever i dont care just had enough now.

0DjYDEB.jpg

DEAD

:rofl:

This guy

Why cant you just enjoy women in the same way as the rest of us bro? Why is there so much drama? This guy has a trail of destruction stretching from London to Ottowa to Algiers to eventually Allah.

Needs a biopic ASAP

DYING.

Bxjdisidjfoeoehdisoevridowksheowjeheiwidhdyfh

Fetus fluids

:rofl:

This guy

Why cant you just enjoy women in the same way as the rest of us bro? Why is there so much drama? This guy has a trail of destruction stretching from London to Ottowa to Algiers to eventually Allah.

Needs a biopic ASAP

What's wrong with TB?

Man is WEAK to the flesh, I thought I was bad.

Man couldnt even give it a couple days for the baby to drain out before he's barebacking :lmao:

Cannon

PMSL 

:lmao:

/

TB you are not wired right you know.

Poor lass.