Pirlo >>>>>>>

Mame Biram Diouf

pirlo>>>>>

proper legend, won EVERYTHING in the game as well apart from a euro.

/

couple more gems

Mario Balotelli is a special kind of medicine, an antidote to the potentially lethal poison of the racists you find in Italian grounds.

They're an horrendous bunch, a herd of frustrated individuals who've taken the worst of history and made it their own. And they're more than just a minority, despite what certain mealy-mouthed spin doctors would have you believe.

Whenever I see Mario, I'll give him a big smile. It's my way of letting him know that I'm right behind him and he mustn't give up. A gesture that means 'Thank you'.

One part of my job I’ll never learn to love is the pre-match warm-up. I hate it with every fibre of my being. It actually disgusts me. It’s nothing but masturbation for conditioning coaches.

Guest freestacks

So hes chatting shit because he got marked out of the game  :/

So salty

2. On Sir Alex deploying Park Ji-Sung to man-mark him during the 2010 Champions League last 16: “[sir Alex] is a man without blemish, but he ruined that purity just for a moment when it came to me. A fleeting shabbiness came over the legend that night. At Milan, he unleashed Park Ji-Sung to shadow me.

“[Park] rushed about at the speed of an electron. He’d fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me.

“He’d look at the ball and not know what it was for. They’d programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching. Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog.”

• Downvote 6

9. Pirlo on Antonio Cassano

“Take someone like (Parma striker) Antonio Cassano. He says he’s slept with 700 women but he doesn’t get picked for Italy any more. Can he really be happy? I wouldn’t be.”

3. Pirlo on Jerzy Dudek

“To most people’s minds, the reason we lost on penalties was Jerzy Dudek – that jackass of a dancer who took the mickey out of us by swaying about on his line and then rubbed salt into the wound by saving our spot kicks.”

Probably my favourite line from Pirlo's book: 

"Each free-kick bears my name and they're all my children."

Pirlo: "The only great English midfielder in my career was Paul Scholes. He had elegance in him. Others were pretenders."

:lmao:

So hes chatting sh*t because he got marked out of the game :/

So salty

2. On Sir Alex deploying Park Ji-Sung to man-mark him during the 2010 Champions League last 16: “[sir Alex] is a man without blemish, but he ruined that purity just for a moment when it came to me. A fleeting shabbiness came over the legend that night. At Milan, he unleashed Park Ji-Sung to shadow me.

“[Park] rushed about at the speed of an electron. He’d fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me.

“He’d look at the ball and not know what it was for. They’d programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching. Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog.”

shut the fuck up u prick

How did pirlo get man marked out of the game by that piece of shit park ji sung?

Someone ban this a**hole please

Guest freestacks

So hes chatting sh*t because he got marked out of the game :/

So salty

shut the f*ck up u prick

How did pirlo get man marked out of the game by that piece of sh*t park ji sung?

Someone ban this a**hole please

err Thats what hes complaining about you mug because thats what happened . Scouse prick .