Bank holiday weekend plans

YFSD

R.I.P Eskay

We might aswell forget about him, he is gone and wont come back. Chatting sh*t online backed down real quick when the nina came out and knew I was not on some WWE ting 

mans legs collapsed and started crying LOOL

dknldx;mlvckcvkvlnkvvvvck;lmfmccg;lmbv

Strapped up with dat nina yeah dinks

R.I.P Eskay

We might aswell forget about him, he is gone and wont come back. Chatting shit online backed down real quick when the nina came out and knew I was not on some WWE ting

PMSL. Ice city. Dinky with the Nina!!

Guest Chelsea Jack

R.I.P Eskay

We might aswell forget about him, he is gone and wont come back. Chatting sh*t online backed down real quick when the nina came out and knew I was not on some WWE ting 

And thats the bottom line, cos M V SAID SO!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It’s that time of year again, where we celebrate the reanimated corpse of Jesus Christ flying into the heavens like a bearded Jewish Iron Man with a four-day weekend of debauched greed and alcoholism. Perhaps you can organise your own little "Easter egg hunt" in the tiny back garden of your hideous flatshare; little eggs clumsily hidden in rats' nests, under vast piles of fag ends and in the space where your bike used to be before it got nicked, all loaded up with "mystery powders". Whichever egg you get you have to bang out a line of said mystery powder. Could be coke, could be ket, could be flea powder, could be sand – you just will not know until it erupts into your brain via your nasal passage.

:lol:

ffs esq

ah when I went to Love Saves The Day festival in Bristol I caught a rare glimpse of an all-white dancehall set, thing is you could tell these weren't even the types that get down to that music, the skanks.... I was in tears