JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

chaps type characters are deffo their prime target

/

disclaimer at the bottom of their website:

J. A. Wealth Consultants Ltd Disclaimer This disclaimer governs the use of this course. By using this report, you accept this disclaimer in full. We will ask you to agree to this disclaimer before you can start the course. You must not rely on the information in the course as an alternative to financial advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional." Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the use of guidance in the report will lead to any particular outcome or result." We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill." Note that this document only addresses the question of the liabilities that may arise from this course. There may be other legal issues. For instance, this document does not concern itself with any licence that may be required in connection with the use or re-use of a report. THE MATERIALS AT THIS COURSE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL J.A.WEALTH OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF J.A.WEALTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.

chaps type characters are deffo their prime target

/

disclaimer at the bottom of their website:

J. A. Wealth Consultants Ltd Disclaimer This disclaimer governs the use of this course. By using this report, you accept this disclaimer in full. We will ask you to agree to this disclaimer before you can start the course. You must not rely on the information in the course as an alternative to financial advice from an appropriately qualified professional. If you have any specific questions about any matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional." Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the use of guidance in the report will lead to any particular outcome or result." We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill." Note that this document only addresses the question of the liabilities that may arise from this course. There may be other legal issues. For instance, this document does not concern itself with any licence that may be required in connection with the use or re-use of a report. THE MATERIALS AT THIS COURSE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL J.A.WEALTH OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF J.A.WEALTH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.

was about to post this

How's man gonna post that and have the cheek to say serious ffs

probably trying to win that £200.

Nah guys it is a bump, and they'll tell you themselves the course is for people that don't have the motivation or intuition to learn how to trade themselves.

but they are a legitimate company and are legitimate traders lol.

people have done the course and never been back, people have done the course - earned jobs and/or made their money back plus more in the first week.

Nah guys it is a bump, and they'll tell you themselves the course is for people that don't have the motivation or intuition to learn how to trade themselves.

people have done the course and never been back, people have done the course - earned jobs and/or made their money back plus more in the first week.

so they are successful legitimate traders

but have to bump people with some boog course to make money?

JWwfh.gif

• Upvote 4

so they are successful legitimate traders

but have to bump people with some boog course to make money?

JWwfh.gif

lol

trust

Part of the setup is they have guys like YM co signing the movement

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wheres mans legs tho? http://instagram.com/p/mvMvIEv_oR/

but why are you..

nvm

lol no chaps, u of all people cannot drop "why u watching man so hard" or "why u watching mans legs"

theres not one guy on here who watches harder than u

sorry i know u aspire to be like him but u cant deny he should put some of that pee into protein shakes and gym

Lool one guy from secondary school bucked me in costa coffee discussing these pyramid schemes was a few years ago ,when these ACN telephones were around

I was like what 250quid to join and then I have to sell these fones after? :lol: (fones were butters no one was gona buy that shit)

Told him i will stay in touch

I see don last year i asked him hows acn man didnt even answer and started talking about y he wasnt invited to my bredrins bbq :lmao:

The way he hollered me on fb in 010 like fammmm wana get this money. Im working for a company donald trump owns etc etc