Week 36 - 13/14 Premier League - Champions League & Europa Semis

User

Confirmed #LFC team v @chelseafc: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Skrtel, Sakho, Gerrard, Allen, Lucas, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez

#LFC subs v @chelseafc: Jones, Toure, Agger, Cissokho, Alberto, Aspas, Sturridge

studge makes the bench unchanged side from the Norwich game

Chelsea team v Liverpool: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Kalas, Cole; Lampard ©, Mikel, Matic; Salah, Ba, Schurrle. #CFC

Starts for Salah,Kalas,Matic and no Hazard even on the bench

team could still win tbh

Tomas Kalas two weeks ago: "I am a player for training sessions. If they need a cone, they put me there"

:lol:

“Our coach Jose Mourinho does not talk to me,” Kalas said, Izvestia.ru reports. “Already I can not wait for that moment when I leave Chelsea. I want to leave the team for the reason that I need to show their best qualities and progress. Very important for me to play, and in the current team the chances of that are very slim.”

Tomas Kalas two weeks ago: "I am a player for training sessions. If they need a cone, they put me there"

“Our coach Jose Mourinho does not talk to me,” Kalas said, Izvestia.ru reports. “Already I can not wait for that moment when I leave Chelsea. I want to leave the team for the reason that I need to show their best qualities and progress. Very important for me to play, and in the current team the chances of that are very slim.”

lmao

“Our coach Jose Mourinho does not talk to me,” Kalas said, Izvestia.ru reports. “Already I can not wait for that moment when I leave Chelsea. I want to leave the team for the reason that I need to show their best qualities and progress. Very important for me to play, and in the current team the chances of that are very slim.”

such a disgusting club

same time these youngsters need to be aware when signing for chelsea, if it can happen to lukaku it can happen to anyone.