Given the way some Black people behave

Black people are the most warming and friendly people on this planet mate

No doubt some as just like some White people, East Asian, South Asian are friendly and hospitable, but some Black people are really just vile, but that is true for some members of other races.

However you would think that as a minority group they would try and get their shit together

• Upvote 1

We was having a discussion about slavery the other week we was talking about history of slavery the slaves still knowing their culture and traditions. When it came to the Atlantic slave trade there was some next fucked up mentality from making the slaves forgot everything of their being. Slaves being thrown overboard for insurance these fucked up torture devices they come up with to punish slaves. Blacks are not coming close to touching white people when it comes to being hated. Shit I only chose one region of a continent but I am sure the rest of the world we c/s some of the wicked acts.

I love all people aint got time to have a chip on my shoulder we are all the same elements of the universe who will go on forever in many different forms so this is a discussion I shall now leave.

• Upvote 1

Guest freestacks

who start wars? WHITES,MUSLIMS AND JEWs

who are always involved with these topplings and devilish behaviour? WHITES AND JEWS

devils in WHITE SKIN

who start wars? WHITES

who are always involved with these topplings and devilish behaviour? WHITES

devils in WHITE SKIN

So what's the excuse for all them wars going on in Africa? It isn't "Whites" who start wars, it's the upper echelon who manipulate them at will for money and none of us have a say in it.

• Downvote 4

Guest freestacks

who start wars? WHITES

who are always involved with these topplings and devilish behaviour? WHITES

devils in WHITE SKIN

So what's the excuse for all them wars going on in Africa? It isn't "Whites" who start wars, it's the upper echelon who manipulate them at will for money and none of us have a say in it.

di wars in africa are started by di muslims,whites and jews

• Downvote 1

Guest freestacks

whitey drops napalm on the yellow man,

slaughters and betrays the red man,

enslaves and mutilates the black man,

and f*cks with anyone else he can

• Downvote 1

survival of the fittest been like that for years

Its our natural instinct it's just that we have evolved and become civilised so we find it hard to comprehend it even though its completely in our nature to fuck over other races/tribes etc

Gabos and all that.

• Upvote 1

World history will show you how much more barbaric and vile the white people are.

to be fair no one would be all that concerned about what happened back then as none of them are alive now.its whats going on right now people are more concerned about.look at what race is filling up the prison system and committing the most crime?us and we need to adress why our morals have gone down the drain in particular the youth they are moving reckless right now and enforcing some dirty stereotypes.