Teacher Stabbed and killed By Student

Flojo

Guest freestacks

You man don't get it

During the riots I was on my way back from work on the train, I had been gym so was in a hoody trackies etc, this was the time newspapers were reporting that people were organising the riots on BB messenger. I had a BB and this white woman next to me was baitly leaning over tryna pree my BB messages like I was some riot organiser

Example 2

One of my boys was in swiss cottage comes from a really really rich nigerian family so went private school has a posh accent and everything. He was in swiss cottage and asked a man for directions to the shop the guy looks at him blanks him and starts walking quickly across the road.

You lot ain't sheltered so don't think like that but a lot of people aren't

+

sh*t like this was happening

Me and my boy had to go ponders end looking for his little brother cause of these cunts

15 seconds in. these bastards take the piss mate and they are not english LoL

/

C/s bobby reds dow.

Fuck being shook when you never committed no crime. Racists are always gonna be racist.

Where as in reality people are just going about their daily business not even noticing you exist.

Did you watch the videos posted?

What do I need to watch videos for? I've got every day life to go by. I don't come from some all white suburbs.

So people are telling you about their experience and point of view whilst giving you evidence to support it but you dismiss it and call them paranoid because of your experience?

Cool, cool.

Nope go back to the original point. Guys were saying that if this kid who killed the teacher was their ethnicity, they would be walking around after the news came about feeling like everyone was looking at them in a sinister way like it was their fault. I'm saying that is bullshit. Not saying you have never experienced a situation, am saying you ain't gonna be experiencing it from everyone who isn't your colour every time a crime happens by somebody that is.

Guest freestacks

white privelidge dictates that nothing white people do can be generalised... This is their land they can put their boot on our necks when they so choose.

I sometimes am exasperated at the levels of black delusion on this website

You guys are seriously OVER represented in Criminality everywhere.. blah blah poverty and social deprivation blah blah I dont wna hear it

this is your cross to bear until black people take responsibility.

What about asians dow.

Tower hamlets has gotta be the worst place to live in the whole of south east england.

Thats full of your kind brah.

What about birmingham and bradford ? Full of asians in jail for raping white kids.

You man don't get it

During the riots I was on my way back from work on the train, I had been gym so was in a hoody trackies etc, this was the time newspapers were reporting that people were organising the riots on BB messenger. I had a BB and this white woman next to me was baitly leaning over tryna pree my BB messages like I was some riot organiser

Example 2

One of my boys was in swiss cottage comes from a really really rich nigerian family so went private school has a posh accent and everything. He was in swiss cottage and asked a man for directions to the shop the guy looks at him blanks him and starts walking quickly across the road.

+

Me and my boy had to go ponders end looking for his little brother cause of these cunts

did man say bomba clart at the end? :lmao:

Where as in reality people are just going about their daily business not even noticing you exist.

Did you watch the videos posted?

What do I need to watch videos for? I've got every day life to go by. I don't come from some all white suburbs.

So people are telling you about their experience and point of view whilst giving you evidence to support it but you dismiss it and call them paranoid because of your experience?

Cool, cool.

Nope go back to the original point. Guys were saying that if this kid who killed the teacher was their ethnicity, they would be walking around after the news came about feeling like everyone was looking at them in a sinister way like it was their fault. I'm saying that is bullshit. Not saying you have never experienced a situation, am saying you ain't gonna be experiencing it from everyone who isn't your colour every time a crime happens by somebody that is.

I know what the original point was because I made it. I've gone back and forth with you on subjects like this before and it's always the same, you'll never accept that people have a better grasp of how people respond and interact with them than you do.

I aren't wasting any more time trying to explain to you.

This thread Is mad, you lot are f*cked in the head.

/

Rip to the woman

By mad I'm assuming you're talking about the references to posters saying they hope he isn't black?

You might not empathise with us on this but the rhetoric changes quite drastically when it's a person of colour, whereas now it will be something along the lines of 'Hang the little sh*t, he should be given life imprisonment etc' when it's a person of colour it is the aforementioned plus 'why do we tolerate this from people who aren't even born here? they need to f*ck off back to unga bunga land'.

Events like these can be dynamite for racial tension and can have a real knock on effect in your day to day life, the looks you receive from people in public are that bit more intense, pleases and thanks yous suddenly go missing from conversational exchanges and suddenly everyone is that bit more on edge.

I know it's a shame that not long after taking stock of how tragic it is my thought process is occupied by wondering about the race of the culprit but I'm sorry, it's just the way it is.

If you don't want the murder suspect to black, because it would shame/embarrass your race then kool.

But to not want the suspect to be black, because of what white people will think of you is just retarded. Because they will think that way of you regardless.

Huh?

A person I have no affiliation with shouldn't be perceived as a reflection of me at all, that's my whole point.

You man don't get it

Example 2

+

Irony with this lot, is that many of them are the type to follow England or their team around Europe smashing up foreign city centres.

No Trolling from me Afroman. I'm here to give the alternate view, colour blind crew.

I just hope I never bump into Flojo after any of these circumstances he talks about, he'll make me real uncomfortable whilst he sits there watching me waiting for me to watch him.

No Trolling from me Afroman. I'm here to give the alternate view, colour blind crew.

I just hope I never bump into Flojo after any of these circumstances he talks about, he'll make me real uncomfortable whilst he sits there watching me waiting for me to watch him.

but do u not agree that when an ethnic commits a crime the papers emphasise their race or religion where as if its a white person race or religion is never mentioned?

but do u not agree that when an ethnic commits a crime the papers emphasise their race or religion where as if its a white person race or religion is never mentioned?

Yea I do agree. No fan of the media at all, they all push bullshit.

Yea I do agree. No fan of the media at all, they all push bullshit.

Why do you hate them for pushing bullshit?

You man don't get it

During the riots I was on my way back from work on the train, I had been gym so was in a hoody trackies etc, I had a BB and this white woman next to me was baitly leaning over tryna pree my BB messages like I was some riot organiser

Lololololol

pmsl this is what I mean bare paranoia

That's your imagination she was just some nosey bitch.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Newspapers for intelligent people like The Times and especially the guardian tend to avoid doing that, but The Sun, Daily Mail etc...yh obviously

I see where you are coming from but I don't think you are the right person to give that view bro.

You strike me as a person who has grown up around other ethnicities, you have to realise the majority of this country don't have your background or experiences.

/

This never struck me as the type of crime committed by a black child tbh.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest freestacks

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2624468/Police-hunting-son-believed-stabbed-mother-death-warn-public-not-approach-armed-murder-weapon.html

Guy stabbed his mom to death. on the run

• Downvote 1

• 5 months later...

A 16-year-old boy has been given a life sentence after he admitted murdering Leeds teacher Ann Maguire.

Will Cornick stabbed Mrs Maguire, 61, seven times in the back and neck at Corpus Christi Catholic College, then sat down and said "good times".

Leeds Crown Court heard he had told other pupils he hated Mrs Maguire.

The judge said he had shown a "chilling lack of remorse" and ordered him to serve at least 20 years, saying he might never be released.

Mrs Maguire's family said they were "looking to the future with a fragile hope".

No emotion

Cornick, who was 15 when he killed Mrs Maguire in April, had not been named because of his age but judge Mr Justice Coulson lifted an order banning his identification.

Earlier the teenager stood in the dock flanked by two prison officers as the clerk read out the charge.

He looked straight ahead and showed no emotion as he admitted murdering Mrs Maguire. The Spanish teacher suffered seven stab wounds to her back and neck.

Mr Justice Coulson said it was "quite possible" Cornick would never be released.

Prosecutor Paul Greaney QC told the court the boy had "psychopathic tendencies" and had derived pleasure from the public nature of the killing, something the judge referred to as "truly grotesque".

He told the court pupils had noticed disturbing aspects to Cornick's personality.

Cornick told other children he hated Mrs Maguire and wanted her dead, writing on Facebook that she "deserves more than death, more than pain and more than anything that we can understand". The prosecutor said: "Late on the night of Christmas Eve 2013, and into the early hours of Christmas Day, the defendant exchanged messages with a friend on Facebook.

"In those messages he spoke of 'brutally killing' Mrs Maguire and spending the rest of his life in jail so as not to have to worry about life or money."

The court heard Mrs Maguire had been leaning over her desk helping a girl with her work when the boy attacked her from behind after winking at another pupil in the classroom. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29879865

• Downvote 1