Girls Attitudes these days...

Lacoste

Basically just been thinking about girls attitudes towards sex and how its changed...these days I just stay single because i've realised girls my generation and below (im 23 btw) LOVE to play around, cheat, act like men........just the other day I had a threesome with two girls not knowing one of them had a man...kinda makes it hard to trust a girl these days espesh with girls looking up to girls like tazs angels and kim k and this whole bad b*tch persona these days..what are your thoughts? 

Zomby hit the nail on the head.

Man are meeting girls in raves, then getting vex their girl's always out raving.

Change where You meet girls, and play the numbers game - more girls You meet, more chance of meeting a decent one.

I'm currently juggling 3 with serioous potential, and fucking another who always wants to fuck, stops me from getting blueballed by the potential wives.

Also, if You find You're getting rejected a lot, it probably means the girls You want are out there and don't want You. Could always up Your game.

• Upvote 1

the threesome was ight 2bh.nt rlli d main point of di thread tho....just girls attitudes towards sex these days is very different to what it stereotypically has been...sorta like thet have thought men have got away with dargs to long now lets get our own back..sorta scary...cuz im guessin alota man on here have beat a chick wid a man so what makes you so special as to sho wont do it do to you...alll it takes is not givin her abit of attention and dats a excuse alredi..seems girls are tryna reverse roles in this day and age

He raises points valid to some demographics

We've recommended trying different demographics, more methods and better woman selection

Then he ignores it all and repeats himself. 

Then attempts to play down his bragging about the threesome. 

Man are meeting girls in raves, then getting vex their girl's always out raving.

Change where You meet girls, and play the numbers game - more girls You meet, more chance of meeting a decent one.

I'm currently juggling 3 with serioous potential, and f*cking another who always wants to f*ck, stops me from getting blueballed by the potential wives.

Also, if You find You're getting rejected a lot, it probably means the girls You want are out there and don't want You. Could always up Your game.

pmsl at this

just lol at coming with theories

any man can get it

if a girl wants to cheat

she will cheat no matter were she works, who she chills with, raving/non raving etc etc etc etc..........

• Upvote 2

He raises points valid to some demographics

We've recommended trying different demographics, more methods and better woman selection

Then he ignores it all and repeats himself. 

Then attempts to play down his bragging about the threesome. 

lol cba wid dis thread if you think you got it all figured out...its nt dt serious

• Upvote 1

I'm currently juggling 3 with serioous potential, and f*cking another who always wants to f*ck, stops me from getting blueballed by the potential wives.

pmsl at this

just lol at coming with theories

any man can get it

if a girl wants to cheat

she will cheat no matter were she works, who she chills with, raving/non raving etc etc etc etc..........

very defeatist attitude - the 9 or 10 girls You've got in Your life so far cheated on You, so You assume they all will, give up and resign Yourself to getting cheated on. ang tite You. 

again, one of those betas who thinks the shit that happens to them happens to everyone. keep Your lower tier theories to Your lower tier. 

for those who want a change, if You keep doing the same thing, You will keep getting the same result. try something new. 

• Upvote 2

Guest freestacks

nahh there generally good girls out there

but u just have to allow meeting a chick in a club or any other similar events

its where ur meeting them tbh

Hes right though

Cant be meeting girls in the rave ,daggering them up while "wine pon di cocky like a bicyle" plays and expect them to qualify for the wife.

• Upvote 3