Girls Attitudes these days...

Lacoste

Guest Chelsea Jack

Worst attitude is by far white ls man. Always try stunt on guys with their dead extension n blotchy fake tan. They are so loud n rude with no respect or manners. Why i had to find a good black l that cooks proper food n goes church. Man cant come home to oven pizza or a chicken kiev.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But people do change to attract you and then revert back to their comfort zone, 

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Like Chris Rock said, You don't meet them, You meet their representative. You meet the real person 6 months or so down the line

Worst attitude is by far white ls man. Always try stunt on guys with their dead extension n blotchy fake tan. They are so loud n rude with no respect or manners. Why i had to find a good black l that cooks proper food n goes church. Man cant come home to oven pizza or a chicken kiev.

reminds me of when someone's girl was mad at them for not eating an oven heated chicken kiev once, talkin about effort made on here, followed by Yuri switching as we were sending for his national dish.  :lmao:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/72347-the-official-venting-anti-thread-part-two/?p=2721721