Camin over ere taking all r pawk

Guest freestacks

nah man I was listening to LBC the other day and the amount of fools ringing up crying about kfc and subway selling halal meat and even the host was under some illusion that halal meat was a problem for non Muslims smh

these idiots are amongst us.

Was it the same presenter that said he felt physically sick when he found out he had been eating halal chicken on pizza express pizza?

I almost crashed the whip

I have seen them use them same latex gloves to pick up bacon,ham etc to prep ur tuna melt sub

Had to tell them a few times. Besides having a halal bmt is only right cant be getting limited to one sandwhich cos people want bacon everywhere

how is it right, there is nothing right about a halal bmt, 

salami should be pork, pepperoni should be pork, ham should be pork, if i wanted a congealed turkey fraff sub id order one.

I know some people have issues with halal and kosher because it may imply the animals may have suffered during slaughtering (because some believe that stunning animals before slaughter isn't halal), however most people couldn't give a shit about how their meat was slaughtered and if it had come out in the press that all this meat was 'kosher' rather than 'halal' no one would be saying shit.

I have seen them use them same latex gloves to pick up bacon,ham etc to prep ur tuna melt sub

Had to tell them a few times. Besides having a halal bmt is only right cant be getting limited to one sandwhich cos people want bacon everywhere

salami should be pork, pepperoni should be pork, ham should be pork, if i wanted a congealed turkey fraff sub id order one.

+1

Hope my domino's pizza ain't fucked with.

you 2 gotta be trollin with that nonsense.

/

I know some people have issues with halal and kosher because it may imply the animals may have suffered during slaughtering (because some believe that stunning animals before slaughter isn't halal), however most people couldn't give a sh*t about how their meat was slaughtered and if it had come out in the press that all this meat was 'kosher' rather than 'halal' no one would be saying sh*t.

I don't get that either

surely it is more humane/respectful to show the animal it is about to die and give it a clean kill

instead of just letting it aimlessly wonder into a pen held and then have a bolt slammed through it's head

*Shrugs*

I am not Muslim btw.

lol it should be pork but the alternative option is only fair

The fact that that they wont be handling swine at the same station is a major positive

lol it should be pork but the alternative option is only fair

The fact that that they wont be handling swine at the same station is a major positive

nothing wrong with an offering an alternative but it isnt, its replacing... shouldn't be one or the other

take pizza express for example, they offer halal chicken, but still have all the pork goodness on the menu.... thats the way it should be

• Upvote 1

youd probably be wrong

/

only go about once a year anyway :lol:

you 2 gotta be trollin with that nonsense.

/

I know some people have issues with halal and kosher because it may imply the animals may have suffered during slaughtering (because some believe that stunning animals before slaughter isn't halal), however most people couldn't give a sh*t about how their meat was slaughtered and if it had come out in the press that all this meat was 'kosher' rather than 'halal' no one would be saying sh*t.

I don't get that either

surely it is more humane/respectful to show the animal it is about to die and give it a clean kill

instead of just letting it aimlessly wonder into a pen held and then have a bolt slammed through it's head

*Shrugs*

I am not Muslim btw.

You think its more humane for an animal to know it's about to die and/or die in fear while being restrained rather than kill it while it's unconscious?

Even beyond that, I've spoken to both a vet and a farmer who've said that while you can kill chickens in an instant while slicing their neck, you're much less likely to with cows/goats and their is quite a possibility of them suffering more than they need to.

think the halal in this country has to be legally stunned before anyway which kinda makes it un-halal?

Guest Chelsea Jack

:/

that's why they sell them at subway u mug.

The cheek of you calling me a f*ck tard when I'm having to spell this sh*t out to you smh

Go-to-another-sandwich-shop

f*cking fool.

why should we have to go to another sandwich shop? This is not a muslim country. Simple as that. If we want real bacon in our sandwich we should have it.

It's really not difficult to have an option of turkey bacon and normal bacon now is it.

That is the grievance here with most people.

The cheek of you calling me a f*ck tard when I'm having to spell this sh*t out to you smh

f*cking fool.

why should we have to go to another sandwich shop? This is not a muslim country. Simple as that. If we want real bacon in our sandwich we should have it.

It's really not difficult to have an option of turkey bacon and normal bacon now is it.

Yeah and the day that subway is subsidized by government funding you'll be right. As it is subway is a private company and they can sell whatever meat they like. Half these places are private franchises anyway that just use the brand name

nah man I was listening to LBC the other day and the amount of fools ringing up crying about kfc and subway selling halal meat and even the host was under some illusion that halal meat was a problem for non Muslims smh

these idiots are amongst us.

Was it the same presenter that said he felt physically sick when he found out he had been eating halal chicken on pizza express pizza?

I almost crashed the whip

Fam!

guy was a f*cking d*ckhead

Do either of you remember the name of the presenter?

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*cking fool.

Yeah and the day that subway is subsidized by government funding you'll be right. As it is subway is a private company and they can sell whatever meat they like. Half these places are private franchises anyway that just use the brand name

NOT IN MY FACKIN CANTRY MATE

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

Forgot subway was embedded in British history and tradition and it is our human right to be able to eat pork in any of its establishments.

f*cking with our culture ffs

mate

going into subway on thursday for a bmt during secondary days was a highlight of my week. How dare they take this from me!!!

• Upvote 2