White Boys

imhim

" do you ever think about"

no mate we dont think

split up into groups of  two and mingle around try grab birds

its like the mighty ducks mate, standard maneuver, no words need to be said

what u take us for? A tribe of chimps or wut?

• Downvote 1

So let me guess

being a perfectly normal guy with a multifaceted personality and interesting experiences in my life = strange

shemale loving dude who lives through different characters on online forum and never posts about his real life = normal

kai kaiii

• Upvote 1

So let me guess

being a perfectly normal guy with a multifaceted personality and interesting experiences in my life = strange

shemale loving dude who lives through different characters on online forum and never posts about his real life = normal

kai kaiii

he did once

didn't go down to well

the-REAL-grey-goose.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

when going raving do you lot ever talk about maybe not getting into the club because there are too many of you guys? or does that not even COME INTO YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS GOING RAVING?

No idea why im biting the bait but

Seriously bruv shut your fucking noise

Me and my mates get turned away all the time

Get off your high horse bruv, as woods said we have a bit of knowledge about us.

I camt go to a rave with just my pals, we go in small groups and get girls to join us it aint fucking hard.

Stop whining and live

• Downvote 3

when going raving do you lot ever talk about maybe not getting into the club because there are too many of you guys? or does that not even COME INTO YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS GOING RAVING?

No idea why im biting the bait but

Seriously bruv shut your f*cking noise

Me and my mates get turned away all the time

Get off your high horse bruv, as woods said we have a bit of knowledge about us.

I camt go to a rave with just my pals, we go in small groups and get girls to join us it aint f*cking hard.

Stop whining and live

Only when you're with at least one black mate, I see you.