Batman Topic (Animated Series)

Da Luv Doc

Never got into x-men evolution, can't remember but it wasn't based on the original but the film, right?

Batman of the Future was so sick! It was a continuation of Batman TAS but 20/30 odd years later.

I liked how it was dark but had decent storylines and had the legacy of Joker by having those "Joker" gangs, etc.

The DC 90-00s animated universe (and especially batman) >>>

They were basically doing what the marvel cinema world is trying to do now by making all the shows exist in the same universe from wayyyy back.

The way the last episode of Justice League tied into Batman Beyond >>>>>>

They were basically doing what the marvel cinema world is trying to do now by making all the shows exist in the same universe from wayyyy back.

Link to the last ep?

Link to the last ep?

I don't have a link. I think it was two part episode. If you just want to see the batman beyond part then it is called Justice League:Epilogue and you can find it on youtube. It has a major revelation in it.

I would highly recommend trying to find the last episodes first to put "Epilogue" into context.

Link to the last ep?

I don't have a link. I think it was two part episode. If you just want to see the batman beyond part then it is called Justice League:Epilogue and you can find it on youtube. It has a major revelation in it.

I would highly recommend trying to find the last episodes first to put "Epilogue" into context.

Yeah I've seen Epilogue.