SMFH

Heero Yuy

A boy aged five has been banned from a church-run club because he wears princess dresses.

Romeo Clarke has a collection of 100 gowns and eight pairs of high-heel shoes which he likes to wear.

But the St Marie’s Catholic Primary School in Rugby, Warwickshire, told him he was ‘upsetting and confusing’ the other children.

ad_134214509.jpg?w=650&h=967&crop=1#038;Romeo Clarke, five, was told by his church play group he is not welcome until he stops wearing dresses – because it is ‘confusing’ to the other children

His mother Georgina, 36, has lodged a complaint with the church claiming they are discriminating against her son.

The mother of four said: ‘I was so cross when I was told, I was speechless. All I could ask was ‘‘why?’’ Wearing the dress is his choice and if wearing it makes him happy it’s fine with me.

‘This is not a case of him being trapped in a girl’s body.

‘He’s normal but because he has three big sisters, he likes wearing dresses. What’s wrong with that?’

His father Winston Morris, 42, a builder, added: ‘I don’t care if he wears the dress. He can be whatever he wants to be.’

The club, which is run by the Rugby Christian Fellowship Church, charges £1-a-week for children who attend every Wednesday from 4.30pm to 6pm.

Three weeks ago Ms Clarke was approached by the organisers of the group telling her Romeo was no longer welcome.

Mrs Bex Venables, the minister in training at the Rugby Christian Fellowship yesterday defended the decision.

‘Georgina’s son is still allowed to attend Buzz Children’s Club but has been asked to wear clothing of the gender stated on his registration form, which states male,’ she said.

‘This request is no different from what is asked by his school, where he wears a boy’s uniform.’

ie9XBKp8XOZFy.gif

jesus wept

Guest Chelsea Jack

ffs this is the kinda shit i was talking about in that ukip thread yesterday, when i mentioned liberal propaganda 

a lot of people read this shit more often and start to think these weirdos are fucking normal

im sorry, if that was my son i would knock the fucking shit out of him every day till he grows into a self hating homo who in engages in a sham marriage 

this really shouldnt even be drawn attention to, cos its just fucking sick

• Upvote 1