SMFH

Heero Yuy

Didn't need him to be.

I don't particularly like the smell of what comes out of my own ass so the thought of dabbling in next man's faeces ain't really a realistic option to me bro.

ok your a taker not a giver I get it

allow the details bro.

Guest Chelsea Jack

A man said his dad not caring about this is beautiful. Smh.. this is the country we live in now where being gay is celebrated. Homosexuality n cross dressing should be confined to the private sphere, not publically broadcast.

Guest freestacks

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2624999/Two-million-Tyrelle-Teyreece-hardly-look-different-different-skin-colour-theyre-TWINS-born-just-six-minutes-apart.html

FFS tim

seriously was hitler wrong to wanna body all the queers? I think not

Hitler was a known suspected queer His relationship with Rohm was suspect and rohm was a known conservative faggot, You need to stop spouting this nonsense of liberal propaganda because whether liberal or conservative White european culture  has been a breeding ground for faggotry. The only difference between white  liberals  and white conservatives is the former practice and promote homosexuality openly while the latter will claim christianity and morality and live deviant homosexual lifestyles with rent boys in the same breath condemn homosexuals like many republicans and tories. Hitler sent a lot of the homo's from the SA to concentration camps  and have them shot to hide his history with them, SS

• Upvote 2