Mr Banker

Sean Ash

Guest Chelsea Jack

just sound like some salty peasant who is angry with the world cos of how their shitty life turned out tbh.

But yeah blame it on the bank.

Why does sole hate Ashman?

Yeah the banker bashing bandwagon in this country is embarrassing

This video being a perfect example

I find nothing more embarrassing than the working class peasantry going out defending bankers. Class traitor. You should be ashamed.

Truss me sean. Them man who forget where they come from after a lil sniff of success. Disgusting.

So because I worked harder than you could ever achieve and am on the way to building a successful career and reaping incredible rewards makes me a traitor? OK mate that's fine by me. I'll do that and support those around me whilst you carry on acting a fool on youtube.

What I find embarrassing is the people who automatically jump to blame the bankers for anything thats financially unstable in their life yet have 0 f*cking clue of the financial systems in place, the financial system that caused the global crisis or even how much this country is dependent on the financial services industry but they certainly know to blame the bankers because their tabloid front page says to do it.

How many bankers do you see on the front page of newspapers? Do you even know what a banker might look like? We know what politicians look like. But bankers? Other than Mervin King of course, not a scooby because guess what? They ain't on front pages of newspapers. 

Exactly! You sound like a crackhead kissing your dealers arse to get a score. 

Nothings 'kissing arse' - one of the key indicators to measure how this countries economy is performing is manufacturing...you know what equates for a higher GDP proportion? Financial services. Over 15% of GDP despite only employing around 8% of this countries workforce. The majority of this proportion is based in London. You think the financial services sector isn't one of the major factors supporting this country and even moreso it's capital? You're severely wrong.

I see banker bashing on the front pages of the newspapers quite often. Considering I work in the industry I'm certain I know what a banker looks like, I'm also certain you haven't a clue.

I'm arguing with the same lazy bastard who boasted for years about being a scrounger though so I don't expect you to grasp these things.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

lets have it right, ashman juggled full-time education, libdem candidate, millwall top boy, and full-time dad, all together. I don't know about you, but that dont seem like the mark of a lazy man to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah the banker bashing bandwagon in this country is embarrassing

This video being a perfect example

I find nothing more embarrassing than the working class peasantry going out defending bankers. Class traitor. You should be ashamed.

Truss me sean. Them man who forget where they come from after a lil sniff of success. Disgusting.

So because I worked harder than you could ever achieve and am on the way to building a successful career and reaping incredible rewards makes me a traitor? OK mate that's fine by me. I'll do that and support those around me whilst you carry on acting a fool on youtube.

What I find embarrassing is the people who automatically jump to blame the bankers for anything thats financially unstable in their life yet have 0 f*cking clue of the financial systems in place, the financial system that caused the global crisis or even how much this country is dependent on the financial services industry but they certainly know to blame the bankers because their tabloid front page says to do it.

How many bankers do you see on the front page of newspapers? Do you even know what a banker might look like? We know what politicians look like. But bankers? Other than Mervin King of course, not a scooby because guess what? They ain't on front pages of newspapers. 

Exactly! You sound like a crackhead kissing your dealers arse to get a score. 

Nothings 'kissing arse' - one of the key indicators to measure how this countries economy is performing is manufacturing...you know what equates for a higher GDP proportion? Financial services. Over 15% of GDP despite only employing around 8% of this countries workforce. The majority of this proportion is based in London. You think the financial services sector isn't one of the major factors supporting this country and even moreso it's capital? You're severely wrong.

I see banker bashing on the front pages of the newspapers quite often. Considering I work in the industry I'm certain I know what a banker looks like, I'm also certain you haven't a clue.

I'm arguing with the same lazy bastard who boasted for years about being a scrounger though so I don't expect you to grasp these things.

Ahhh it all makes sense now.

lets have it right ashman juggled full-time education, libdem candidate, millwall top boy, and full-time dad, all together. I don't know about you, but that dont seem like the mark of a lazy man to me.

MILLLLLLLLLLLL

1907288_228577874008168_4844961740784348