Charlie Sheen - Still Winning

Heero Yuy

CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler this morning two-and-a-half-men confirmed that the upcoming 12th season of veteran comedy Two And A Half Men will be its last. The network is planning a sendoff similar to that for How I Met Your Mother this season, with co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre promising a “season-long event.” Men defied the odds, surviving the meltdown and subsequent firing of original star Charlie Sheen to go on for four more seasons with new leading man Ashton Kutcher. Asked whether Sheen could appear on the final season to resurrect his character Charlie Harper, CBS chairman Nina Tassler said, “Chuck Lorre has a lot of surprises in store, I’m not sure this is one of them.” 

Long overdue, it done well to make it this far, I check in with the 2 and a half men here and there, and Ashton Kutcher is unbearable. Alan has been single handedly keeping that show ticking over ever since sheen ducked.

My favorite TV sitcom alongside Scrubs though, will salute on the send off episode.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...