DC Comics Thread (Feature Films)

Heero Yuy

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

Suicide Squad so average 

was dry

story progression was trash. Everything all happened at once .......i just felt like man wanted to play songs ...too many songs...hardly any OST music...just riddims.

Everyones story is much deeper and just felt like they rushed that shit. Joker was dusty and hardly in it.

Harley Quinn just had one liners.   

Croc was.. *shrugs* felt pointless

I liked deadshot, but not sure if its because its will smith.

Them things come like Putty men from Power Rangers.

Felt like the SFX was shit as well...in the action scenes it felt empty.

so much wrong with this film and not much right.

Viola Davis though >>___

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Batman the killing joke last night.

It should've been better, the first half was boring and for the most part pointless. The R rating wasn't utilized to it's full potential either. Once it got going though it wasn't bad, the joker batman relationship in this is pretty cool . They should've used the first half of the film to go into that more.

It's definitely worth a watch though.

Good origin story for deadshot, although I prefer the deadshot and whole suicide squad in Arrow.

DC's lane Is TV, they should link their films and TV better if they want success with films. 

Fans of The Flash/Arrow, how do You feel about a different unrelated Flash/Arrow in films while the TV shows are still running? 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Rock will make a good black Adam for sure. Fuck the DC movie universe, the animated Universe has been killing it for fucking years now from Justice League to Young Justice to the DCAU movies like Wonder Woman, Under the Red Hood etc.

I'd potentially watch some of them in a cinema, really looking forward to Justice League Dark aswell

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mizchif said:

The Rock will make a good black Adam for sure. Fuck the DC movie universe, the animated Universe has been killing it for fucking years now from Justice League to Young Justice to the DCAU movies like Wonder Woman, Under the Red Hood etc.

I'd potentially watch some of them in a cinema, really looking forward to Justice League Dark aswell

Truss me