Her (Spike Jonze Movie)

Bruno Di Gradi

Interesting Concept

weird, but definitely interesting, hope it's well made, and not one of those poorly made brilliant concepts like Jumper

will watch, anyway, I'm a fan of Amy Adams

/

Percy Jackson film was cool, but I really hate the bad guy in it, and I think he'll keep getting more and more roles in films I'd otherwise like. (same guy from I am Number 4)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The waitress in "Her" >>>>  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Love the originality in the film, loads of lols, loads of times it made me feel weird, which I think was intentional. 

Scarlett's voice

Thanks for all the recommendations, this was fully a VIP2 cosigned watch, Pos's all round

Yeah just caught Lost in Translation with Scarlett aswell, sexy as f*ck man.

Welcome bk to Movie thread Stat.

Thanks dude, work drove my enjoyment for film out of me last year but slowly little by little it's coming back.

Mad thing about Her is Scarlett wasn't even originally cast for the role, she was brought in last minute to re-record all the dialogue of the previous actress cause Spike Jonze wasn't feeling it.

Yeah that's true, the thing is when you listen to it you can instantly tell it's been added post production however it actually works and it's a voice you'd want to hear for an operating system.

• 2 months later...

Her

strange & stupid film, wasn't really feeling.

dont see how its mid 8 on imdb, screams a 6

/

Enemy

another strange film, enjoyed it tho although it was a little slow

Nah I watched Her yesterday, was pretty well done in all fairness, I can see why people like it so much.

The one thing that annoyed me was that they decided to call them "OS's", which is just wrong. I can probably understand why they went for it, being a keyword and all, but when films get technical concepts/explanations wrong it just makes it harder to enjoy.

was just a bit OTT for me even if it was meant to be in the future, thought it came across abit cheesy

• 2 weeks later...