Fargo

dub

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850/?ref_=ttep_ep_tt

It's sick. Loved the movie, show is awesome.  It has the same tone of the movie, if you dug the movie you may like the series.

First episode is one of the best pilots I've seen for any series. Also it's only 5 episodes in, so plenty of you have time to catch up. 

Billy Bob Thornton is f*cking killing it in the show

fargo_gallery_BillyBobThornton_652_featu

TV>>>>>>

• Upvote 1

thought the movie was pretty overrated tbh, and im a big coen bros fan, i dunno if it was sposed to be original at the time or something but i dont feel like its aged well, altho Frances McDormand was really good

will try the pilot anyway

pilot has been the best ep so far but its still gd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The network announced Monday at Television Critics Association that it has renewed the adaption of Joel and Ethan Coen’s popular film, which recently racked up an astounding 18 Emmy nominations. Similar to HBO’s “True Detective,” this new story will feature different characters (and actors), a new time period and a different “true crime” story that will unfold over the course of 10 episodes. It will air in fall of 2015 at the earliest.

“We could not be more proud of ‘Fargo,’” said John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks & FX Productions. “Noah’s audacious, bordering on hubristic riff on my favorite Coen brothers film earned 18 Emmy nominations – the most for a single program in our history. Fargo was nothing short of breathtaking and we look forward to the next installment.”

nice