Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

Thor was mehDecent film, looked good but it seemed like they could have easilly made the film longer. Could have made it more epic. The girl chilled with Thor once and now she's in love? dpmo f*ck*ng slagAnyways, there was a character in the film that was working for SHEILD. Apprently it was a big marvel character but i didn't know who it was. He seemed like a hitman and had a Bow, but you never saw him fight in the end.Stay for after the credits as usual. It's not about Cpt America though! which everyone thought it was. Won't say what its about but it wasn't the best lolEdit: it was Hawkeye! Ahhhh they should of had him do something
Jeremy Renner, was thinking why is he in this for like 10 secs...should have stayed after the credits

• 1 month later...
You'd probably imagine wrong

Top comment- "are those effects done on paint?" Looks like it was acted by morons and edited on windows movie maker too. The explosions and plastic guns had me loling for a while
[sw;dsddwas that kel I saw creasing/Been looking forward to Captain America from dayHugo Weaving>>>>

• 1 month later...

lol, them credits took forever as well

film was a bit dead still, first 3D film I've watched in ages, definitely not rating this 3D hype, ached my eyes and wasn't effective at all

Iron Man 1 & 2 >> this

what was Thor saying tho? might as well watch it before Avengers comes out

lol, them credits took forever as well

film was a bit dead still, first 3D film I've watched in ages, definitely not rating this 3D hype, ached my eyes and wasn't effective at all

Iron Man 1 & 2 >> this

what was Thor saying tho? might as well watch it before Avengers comes out

IM2 was swag TBH

Didn't rate C America either, never read the comics so got a better understanding

Harry Stark was a joker Tony is just like him lol clocked the bit in the Ironman films right away

must be that we are now showing are age because bar spiderman allot of these movies were fresh when we were kids prob same with our parents

I would not mind seeing the warriors remake

or like a london version where a gang needs to get to enfield from Croyden or something

but the original >>>>

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...