Trance (Danny Boyle 2013 film with James McAvoy and Rosario Dawson)

Lens

Just seen Trance. 10/10 movie. similar to Inception, but with hypnotism rather than dreams,

naked Rosario Dawson was enjoyable, and storyline was unpredictable

Makes me want to watch old Danny Boyle films, or the writers if they're the real reason behind it being what it is

Welcome to the Punch was pretty average, and came across as Propaganda to try and get police armed in the UK

Watched Argo twice this weekend, nice as fuck

Reminded me of Munich for some odd reason but possibly cos they're both set in the seventies

Also made me want to grow my hair n smash a beard off on some McCartney hippy phase

Watched trance at the cinema, not sure about whoever said it was better than inception, was alright but I clocked it coming, not as deep as inception for me

Also bugsy Malone needs a mention

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not bad at all, not near 10 outa 10 tho

Bit far fetched but didnt really get in the way, gd to see something like that come outa England

I'd had a hench curry n beers n bare flu medicine so it's all a bit of a blur tbh ill have to watch again sometime

It was hard to put the comparison aside tho seems as I went to see it based on ur comment

O n I how could I 4get I finally caught battle royal on film4, proper funny film I thoroughly enjoyed it

But films aside, when r u dropping new tracks lens it's been time

yes but i didnt arrange the day around the film we jus ended up next to the cinema so i got involved

plus i aint that dim i can follow a film when i aint on point

lens ur beats are shit mate but they work with u spittin on em it all ties up perfectly

i aint clued up but its like ur synths are from the 60s

i rate ur witty almost satire bars tho stick to bein a wordsmith

u told me once u built up this hype it will never die but its been so long its like ull never be at events that are televised

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

watched trance last night with my girl

that scene with Elizabeth walking towards the camera had me moaning oh my dear god yes, as her hand was on the area, she felt the rise 

i couldn't help it, the scene was overwhelming

the music, her complexion, looks, smooth skin, walk, di vag

shit ain't been right since last night

Watched Non-Stop - Liam Neeson was what I expect of Liam Neeson, was also a typical role of his. 

Good watch, I would say as good as Unknown, good plot overall. 

Incumbent, Bane, what did You think of Trance? I also agree with that shot of Rosario Dawson being very enjoyable. Her voice throughout the film as well.  :love:

trance was excellent, makes you think how fragile but equally amazing our minds can be/is

i didn't get the full plot at first, had to proper think about the twist & turns

superb film, thanks for the recommendation 

her voice is just sex